All baseball season long, I battled the grass stains on my son’s pants. Yes, it didn’t help that our uniform consisted of WHITE pants, but I thought to myself Hey.. it can’t be THAT hard to keep these suckers clean, right?
WRONG. I pre-treated. I soaked. I bleached. I ran the whitest white cycle with the HOTTEST setting on my washing machine. Nothing seemed to help. All season long, I was “that” mom, the mom who’s child had dirty pants. After the season ended, I threw his white pants in the wash one last time with Pinol Laundry Detergent and Cloralex Bleach. Much to my surprise ALL the stains I had been fighting throughout the baseball season were completely gone. COMPLETELY. Most would say, “A little too late.” I, however, feel like we just had a MAJOR breakthrough.
I wish I had before and after pictures, but to be honest? I didn’t think those pesky stains were going to disappear. I had, previously, used a variety of other laundry products and was a bit skeptical that Pinol or Cloralex would be much different.
Again…. I was wrong. The combination of Pinol with Cloralex created a formula that, not only washed my clothes, but eliminated OLD stains I’ve been battling for, literally, months on end. Have you seen these products in the grocery store?
If it’s your first time to use Pinol or Cloralex, you can improve your washing process with the following tips, especially when you have a difficult stain.
- Pinol® Laundry Detergent + Cloralex®: Makes your whites even whiter and eliminates difficult stains – your family will be looking good.
- Pinol® Laundry Detergent + Pinalen®: Eliminate greasy stains from your favorite white or colored clothes.
- Pinol® Laundry Detergent + Pinol® Liquid Soap: Removes dirt from shirt collars and cuffs.
- Refreshing white clothes for seasonal changes: When your white clothes have been in the closet or drawer for a long time, use Pinol® Laundry Detergent with one cup of Cloralex® in your large load of clothes.
- Bad odors on your exercise clothes: If your family’s exercise clothes have bad odors, Pinol® Laundry Detergent can eliminate this without any problem. Just add Pinol® Laundry Detergent and one cup of Pinalen® on your medium load and say bye bye to those bad odors.
- Baby clothes: As your baby becomes a toddler, a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables is important. With Pinol® Laundry Detergent + Cloralex® Color, you can eliminate stains that occur from a messy feeding.
Houston Dynamo Ticket Giveaway!!!
I’m pleasantly surprised at how amazing Pinol laundry detergent, Cloralex Bleach, and Ensueno Fabric Softener works on my family’s clothing. We’re not the only ones that have put our trust in these products. The Houston Dynamo Soccer Team trusts Ensueno to keep their soccer uniforms soft, static free, and FOREVER ORANGE.
As an official sponsor of the Houston Dynamo, Ensueno has given us, here at Momma Findings, the opportunity to give YOU GUYS the chance to win Two (2) Tickets to Game 8 of the Houston Dynamo vs. DC United at 8 p.m. on Sunday, July 15, 2012.
How to Enter:
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016