Earlier today I let you in on a MUST HAVE service if you’re going on a road trip with the kids this Summer. Make sure to check out how you can easily transfer your favorite DVDS to digital copies so you can have handy when you go on a Summer Vacation. Speaking of which, are you still looking for something to do that the whole family can enjoy? Well, last month, during the #DisneyGlobalEvent, I had the chance to go on a thrilling zipline adventure at Florida EcoSafaris at Forever Florida.
There’s something for the WHOLE family! From nature, to animals, and all the way to the adventure of ziplining through some of the most beautiful scenery, Florida EcoSafaris is your one stop shop for Summer Vacation fun. Nestled on a 4,700 Eco-Ranch and wildlife conservation in Kissimmeee, FL this destination is definitely something worth checking out. I, for one, got the chance to ride the Rattlesnake Zipline Roller Coaster (the first of it’s kind by the way), and am DYING to go back to do it again.
Okay. I’m going to be completely and utterly honest here and say I was scared out of my wits. I’ve never been ziplining, much less on a zipline ROLLER COASTER. Did I ever mention that I get motion sickness really bad?
So, consider my fear of heights, my motion sickness, and facing the unknown, you might get the picture of me completely losing my mind. I will ALSO let you know that I play it off really well. Inside I was scared, but on the outside? I was READY! Check it out:
There are a few small things you can expect when you visit Florida EcoSafaris to go ziplining.
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver. Totally cool by the way. I didn’t feel as if I was in any danger at the time.
- They’ll weigh you. I know. I cringed too, but they don’t announce your weight over the loud speaker.
- You’ll travel via Safari coach to the zipling destination. Sit back and enjoy this as you’ll see some breathtaking nature.
- You’ll get all harnessed up. It’s for safety and they totally help you.
- You’ll have to wear a helmet. For safety purposes EVERYONE has to wear one whether you’re zipling or not.
- Pictures will be taken. They have photographers out there taking your every jump. You can view and purchase afterwards.
- There’s lots of stairs. Keep this in mind because you’ll have to walk up a LOT of stairs to get to the top.
- You’ll get sucked in. No matter how scared you are, you’ll want to go back.
Have you ever been zipling before? If so, what was your experience like? Better yet, what are YOUR Summer Vacation plans this year?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016