We’ve all been there. It’s 6:00pm and you STILL don’t know what you’re cooking for dinner. What’s happened to me? Just three years ago I used to menu plan, organize shopping lists, and strategically feed my family on a strict budget. These days, I’m struggling to plan meals and dinner time sneaks up on me every single day. I need help to either A.) Balance my work schedule or B.) Find Easy Recipes for a chaotic week. I’ll go with B.
If you’re looking to spice up your weekly dinners or sweeten your next family gathering with an extra special dessert? Bake-Off.com now has 100 new recipe creations from Pillsbury Bake-Off finalists from across the country. Whether you are in the mood for Breakfast & Brunches, Appetizers, Dinner Made Easy, or Sweet Treats, Bake-Off.com has tons of new ideas that are simple to make and sure to ease the mind of a busy Mom.
I look at the finalists in the Pillsbury Bake-Off and am truly inspired. Why? Because I can never be like them. I’m one of those Moms who follows recipes to a tee, rarely experiments with food, and sticks to family favorites. These women are the epitome of what I’d LIKE to me, but for now? I’ll just share my three favorite recipes from Bake-Off.com. Mmmmmmm k?
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers: Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups: Meet a saucy new meatball that’s baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they’re super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites: Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
Head to your local Walmart where you can find great savings on refrigerated Pillsbury products including: Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Pie Crust, and Pillsbury Cookies among other items. Don’t forget to check everydaysaver.com/Walmart before you head to your nearest Walmart to find additional coupons and offers.
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a $25 Walmart Gift Card so you can try one of the easy to make recipes above!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016