Whenever possible, Momma Findings strives to give back to our local community and charities we’re passionate about. While most of our work concentrates on giving during the Holidays, we try our hardest to give back throughout the year. For instance, during Back-to-School, we work with brands to donate school supplies to those in need or books for schools less fortunate.
Today, I’m excited to tell you guys about a new imitative you ALL can help me with. The is an amazing charity in the New Orleans area called Rebuilding Together. This leading national non-profit works to revitalize neighborhoods by providing free home repairs for those in need. Volunteers do everything from yard work to painting and kitchen repairs to flooring! Yes, I know I don’t LIVE in New Orleans, but we’re passionate about the neighboring state as they’ve gone through so much since Hurricane Katrina. Helping is EASY and, literally, takes seconds. Can I could on you guys?
In honor of all the hard work done by Rebuilding Together, the great people of Pfister would like to make their job a little easier. For every new “like” on Pfister’s Facebook page, $1 worth of brand new Pfister faucets will be donated to the organization up to $20,000 worth of product for homes in need. During the month of April, which happens to be National Rebuilding Month, you can help Pfister and Rebuilding Together reach their goal by:
- “Like” Pfister’s Facebook Page and $1 worth of product will be donated
- Already a fan of Pfister? Make a monetary donation to Rebuilding Together through the Friends of Pfister campaign on Causes.com! Pfister will even match your donation up to a total of $5,000.
- Join the Blog Hop at The Not So Blog
- Simply publish a post on your blog sharing how you get involved in your own community and encourage your readers to like Pfister’s Facebook page and join the effort for Rebuilding Together.
- Amplify your post on Twitter using hashtag #PfisterHop
- Link up your post on the linky below so readers can “hop” the posts and read your experiences.
- Encourage your readers to join the Blog Hop, too! The more posts the merrier!
- Posts must be included in the linky by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2012. Only one blog post per domain name, please.
OK, you joined the Blog Hop…so now what?
- Pfister will donate $1 in product to Rebuilding Together for every post on the Blog Hop linky (up to $500 in product donation).
- Twenty (yes, TWENTY) posts included in the Blog Hop linky will receive your choice of one Pfister faucet from among several kitchen and bath options! Have you seen the selection?!? Winning posts will be randomly selected.
- Ready, Set, Go! Pfister and I thank you for helping spread the word during National Rebuilding Month. With your help, many homes in need will receive a much needed facelift.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016