I used to run cross country in High School. Even into my young adult years, I just ran and ran and well….. ran. I love the way it makes me feel. I love how energized my brain becomes after a long run, but let’s face the facts. Running can be boring after a few miles. In today’s world, digital apps like Pandora, RunKeeper, and Nike+ have led the way in transforming fitness routines for people everywhere. What was once “boring” has now become uplifting, as we’re easily able to listen to our favorite music, catch up on podcasts, and even track our pace and mileage.
Digital Innovation. It has, literally, changes the lives of people everywhere. Has innovation changed the way you live your daily life? What profound impact has Pinterest had on your family? Better yet, can you think of how products, like laundry detergent, have changed within the last 10 years to make vigorous chores become enjoyable?
My husband told me about a conversation he had with co-workers a few weeks ago that went a little something like this:
Co-Worker #1: Man, my wife made a kick-butt dinner last night!
Co-Worker #2: Tell me about it, we’ve been eating SO good lately.
Co-Worker #3: It must be going around…. because we have too.
Co-Worker #1: My wife has been making all these new recipes. I like it!
My Husband: Is it Pinterest? Pinterest has, literally, changed our lives.
It’s true. I’ve said it countless times, during our Pin of the Week segment. I’ve been given room to dream more with Pinterest.
- Pinterest helps me think.
- Pinterest gives me creativity.
- Pinterest sends me positivity.
- Pinterest relaxes me.
- Pinterest lets me experiment.
- Pinterest simply encourages.
When I can’t figure out something for dinner, I go to Pinterest. When I’m shopping and trying to decide which color combination for an outfit, I go to Pinterest. When I need ideas for my kid’s class party, I go to Pinterest. When I want to decorate for the Holidays on a budget, I go to Pinterest. When I talk about creating a backyard oasis with my husband, I go to Pinterest.
Talk about innovation. Pinterest is the epitome of innovation turning a social network into a beautiful dream filled pin board.
While Pinterest has been my innovating tool for 2012 (Ok. Ok. It really began in 2011), I’ve seen a shift in new products that make my life as a work at home mom, that much easier.
Take the NEW Tide Pods for instance. They’ve packed ingredients into a hand held pod, giving the laundry experience a whole new twist and making it much more enjoyable. Tide Pods are designed to work in the most challenging laundry conditions, and make the task simpler and less time-consuming. Check it out:
- Get Small: Tide Pods offer the power of Tide in the palm of your hand, giving you the proper dose each time you do laundry. They are compacted to use less water than traditional detergents. Tide Pods packages also weigh approximately 50% less than comparable packages of liquid detergent – making them much easier to carry and use!
- Get Multi: Tide Pods’ new, patented three chamber design helps to separate such ingredients as hard water modifiers, stain fighters, perfume and whitener so that they remain stable and potent and mix only in wash water. This allows the Tide Pods to deliver a deep-down clean in a range of conditions.
- Get Cold: 40% of Americans do their laundry in cold water more often than not in an effort to save time and money. In response to this, Tide Pods are made with a new, best-in-class film that dissolves and works effectively in all water temperatures – even in very cold water!
Tide Pods are also designed for easy use in any type of washer, with any size load. Simply place a pac into the drum of a front or top-loader before your items to be washed and experience the great clean you expect from Tide without the need to measure, pour or clean up messy spills.
What do you think? Are you as excited to try this new innovative product for laundry? I’ll tell you a “dork” story real quick…. I received my Tide Pods just HOURS before I was about to leave for a week of vacation…. and I couldn’t resist throwing in a load of laundry just to test it out:
I know. I’m a dork. But I LOVE ’em. You can find them at your local grocery store in the “cleaning” aisle or at stores such as Target and Walmart.
Who would I be if I didn’t let you guys have the chance to try it before you buy it? One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a package of the brand NEW Innovative Tide Pods.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016