Does your child love to dance? What are you guys doing this Wednesday? I’d love for you to join me and Latina Bloggers Connect for a #CuriousGeorgeMoms Twitter Party!
We’re talking ALL about the Curious George Dance Contest where families are being asked to show off their best monkey moves and exercise their creativity! I don’t know about you, but my preschooler and I have some pretty cool dance moves. Moreover, we just love having fun together and that’s what this Twitter Party is all about… having fun and helping our children find ways to express themselves through the arts. Will you join us?
- Theme: Curious George Twitter Dance Party
- Date: Wednesday, March 21st
- Time: 1:00pm – 2:30pm EST / 10:00am – 12:30pm PST
- Where: On Twitter with the Hashtag #CuriousGeorgeMoms
- Hosts: @OhMariana @Sarann @SocialSavvyMom @MamaLatina @SassyScorpYM Moderated by @LBConnect Special Guest @dorotheagillim (Media Producer for WGBH Kids)
- Prizes: Three winners! Two $50 Michael’s Gift Cards and One Kindle Fire
- RSVP twtvite.com/curiousgeorgedance and https://www.facebook.com/events/296412587098658/
During its sixth season on PBS KIDS®, the Curious George television series is featuring a special focus on the arts, including dance. Dance is a great way for kids to express themselves, and a fun way to exercise! Parents and guardians are invited to enter a video of their child dancing to the Curious George theme song for a chance to be featured on a Curious George DVD. They might even win a visit from George himself! A panel of judges will review the video submissions and pick 10 finalists. Enthusiasm, creativity and originality are key! Curious George Dance Contest ends April 2nd.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016