I am, officially, a Baseball Mom! With it comes crazy practice schedules, hectic dinner nights, and dirty baseball uniforms. We are on the Texas Rangers Tee Ball team and our colors? You guessed it.. Red, White, and Blue. I cringed at the thought of my little guy wearing white pants. How do I, effectively, wash baseball pants? How many pairs should we buy? How fast will the money, I spent on them, fall prey to grass stains and dirt?
While I understand stains are part of baseball, I still want my little guy to look his best BEFORE the game. Baseball stained uniforms are a small price to pay when my son is having the time of his life with his friends, while building skills at a game we’ve all come to love. Clorox shares my sediment and has launched the How I Fought and Beat a Monster of a Stain Contest!
Tell Clorox your worst stain story from the best time ever for a chance to win. Three lucky winners will receive play equipment for your own backyard, athletic equipment for your child’s school, plus a year’s supply of Clorox 2® stain-fighting products so you can continue to fight the good fight against those monstrous stains.
1. What is the best time your family has ever had that resulted in the worst stains you’ve ever had? Discuss this topic with your family and pick that single moment. Did those monster stains result from a perfect grand slam home run? A family cookout? Or something more unusual or unexpected?
2. Provide your contact information in the form on the website and upload up to 3 files that tell your story. Then simply click “SUBMIT.” Clorox welcomes drawings and illustrations, photos, and videos, in addition to your written story.
3. Visit clorox2play2day.com for more inspiration, activities, and ideas designed to get kids of all ages up, moving, and — every now and then — dirty. Even the biggest monsters of stains are no match for Clorox 2® with TripleSolve technology, so get out there and have some fun!
Contest began on February 22, 2012, 12:00 a.m. EDT and all entries must be received by April 20, 2012, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Visit www.scholastic.com/monsterofastain to enter and view official rules.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016