Last week I took you inside my 9-yr-old’s brain as he dissected the differences between the Nintendo Wii and 3DS version of the new game Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. My preschooler loves the Wii version, while my tween goes for the complexity of the 3DS version. If you ask me, they’re BOTH so much fun!
How are you getting in the spirit of the 2012 Olympic Games? There are so many events to look forward to and, now with this popular video game, we can share it with our kids. We’re enjoying the game so much, we decided it was time to give you guys the chance to win a copy for YOUR family! Who wants to give it a try?
Two lucky Momma Findings readers will each win a Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games Giveaway that includes:
- Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games Wii Game
- Mario and Sonic London 2012 Olympic Game 3DS Game
Don’t forget to check out our Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games review!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016