Here’s a fun fact about me: I was a Verizon Palm Pre Plus Mom Blogger back in the Spring of 2010. This was WAY before I got my first iPhone and before I switched to AT&T. I made the “big switch” because I just couldn’t wait any longer to have an iPhone and be one of the “cool kids.” Verizon just didn’t carry them at the time and my impatience got the best of me.
In case you didn’t know, I’m completely addicted to my iPhone4. It keeps me organized, serves as my alarm clocks, GPS, diet manager, music player, and so on and so forth. I, seriously, can’t live without it, but one thing remained from my Palm Pre Plus days….. my love for Verizon Wireless. The salespeople were always so helpful and I never had a problem with reception. So, today, I’m here to announce that I’m an official Verizon Wireless Ambassador!
People throw the word “Ambassador” around in so many different ways these days. I know. So, I wanted to be REALLY clear with you guys on what you’ll be seeing from me over the next several months.
You WILL see me:
- Unveil the device Verizon Wireless sends me.
- Ask all of YOU guys if you have it so I can get some tips.
- Blog about my Verizon Wireless experience.
- Use my new Verizon Wireless device while out and about.
- Test out new apps and features on the new phone.
- Post pictures through my social media channels of the device.
- Tweet using their latest technology.
- Facebook using apps on the phone.
- Experiment with it on-the-go.
- Take pictures of my cute adorable kids.
- Listen to music and share my favorites with you.
- Share organizational tips I learned that can help busy Moms
You will NOT see me:
- Saying I love it, unless I really do.
- Inundate you guys with a million posts a month (just two).
- Grow in frustration because I can’t use it (I hear it’s awesome).
- Give it to my kids (unless I’m next to them).
- Become bored (I have TONS of great ideas and posts to share with you).
- Say I’ve been paid (I’m totally not paid).
- Share other people’s opinions about MY device (it’s all about how I use it).
- Push a Verizon agenda on any of you.
This Ambassadorship is all about how real people, real experiences, and REALLY cool technology. I’m SO honored to have been chosen and anxious to show you guys which device they send me. It’s kind of a secret for now (not even I know).
I want to know! How many of you guys use Verizon Wireless? If you do, which phone do you have?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016