Christmas has come and gone. If you’re anything like me, you may have already packed up all the decorations and already looking forward to the start of a well-organized and well-planned New Year.
Yup. I took the last week off from blogging to celebrate with family, but most of all organize my life. That includes cleaning the house, organizing closets, and weeding out stuff I don’t need. The New Year symbolizes a fresh start and I’ve got six products that will have you well on your way to an awesome year in, both, your home and your beauty routine. Have you tried this yet?
1. Bounce® Dryer Bar Free: Free of dyes and perfumes, Bounce® Dryer Bar Free keeps clothes soft and static under control for up to 3 months. This bar works SO great in my Whirlpool Duet Set.
2. Tide® Stain Release® Free: Also free of dyes and perfumes, Tide® Stain Release® Free is ideal for all of you guys who enjoy fragrance-free fabrics and it even helps lift off those pesky stains, leaving you worry free. It’s so easy to use too! I use regular detergent in my Whirlpool Duet Washer front loader, through the precise dispense, but I lay one of these tablets on top of the clothes once they’re in the washer. I have YET to see one stain come out of the washer. Great booster!
3. Bounty ExtraSoft®: For all those planned/unplanned New Year messes, be ready for the wipe-down before and after you ring in the New Year with Bounty ExtraSoft®—a paper towel that feels and cleans like cloth but doesn’t compromise on clean. I swear by these. This is the ONLY brand paper towel I use. I mean, with three kids all under the age of 9-yrs-old, I have to be armed at ALL times.
4. Crest® 3D White® 2-Hour Express Strips provide adhesion to fit every person’s unique smile and comes off clean leaving no mess behind, for a fast & easy, pearly white smile. New Year means a new fresh smile, right?
5. COVERGIRL® NatureLuxe Silk Foundation’s light formula takes the heavy lifting out of achieving that polished natural complexion, keeping you holiday fresh all season long. The NatureLuxe Gloss Balm gives you the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of an SPF15 balm to help your lips pop in every picture.
6. Clairol Nice ’n Easy® Color Blend Foam: Visit www.pgtryit.com to discover the everyday science and innovation behind this at home, unbeatably fade defying foam color among foams, offering a no drip, no mess beauty experience for true-to-you color lasting up to eight weeks and grey coverage.
Look for the P&G brandSaver out Sunday, Jan. 1st 2012, where you can get coupons from some of the campaign’s products including Crest 3D White, Herbal Essences, Bounty and COVERGIRL.
With the P&G eSaver you can download coupons for this campaign totaling over $54 in savings to your online shopper card.
Not only will the coupons save you $95 on your favorite P&G brands, but for every coupon redeemed, P&G will make a donation to Special Olympics — and there’s no limit to how much can be raised! Plus, for every new fan to “like” the P&G Thank You Mom Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thankyoumom), P&G will donate one dollar to Special Olympics, up to $100,000!
I know you’re probably DYING to check out that awesome P&G brandSAVER, right? I’m grabbing up a few myself, but what’s even MORE exciting is that I get to give you guys the AWESOME package of products that P&G sent me. One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a P&G Have you tried this yet? prize package that includes all the products mentioned above, plus a few more goodies.
How to Enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016