I’ve seen a variation of Pretzel Turtles. This year, was the first year I went out on a limb to try these easy-to-make candies. I thought it would make great Teacher gifts or even for friends and family this Holiday Season, but I’m not sure if you know this….. Rolo candies are HARD to find. Am I the only one having a problem finding them?
So, I grabbed up a few rolls of Rolos at Walgreens (this is going to be your best bet I think), but I also thought Hey, let’s experiment a little. I decided to pick up some Cookies & Cream Hersheys Kisses and Peppermint Kisses as well. I’m pretty sure that this treat is good with ANY kind of candy. Check it out!
- 30 Small mini pretzels
- 30 Candies(Rolos or Hershey Kisses work well)
- 30 Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Arrange the pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place one chocolate covered caramel candy on each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes.
- While the candy is warm, press a pecan half onto each candy covered pretzel or lay another pretzel on top for a sandwich candy.
- Transer to fridge to cool or let cool on the counter.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 4 min Ready in: 9 min
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016