Last week, I was brushing my teeth. Well, I brush my teeth every day, but last week while I brushed my teeth, I got this awe inspiring idea. Within those few minutes, a business venture was created in my little Momma brain. It would serve as a stepping stone in Social Media, here locally, and I’m thrilled to implement this plan in my community. So, what did I do? I Facebooked it, “An amazing idea just hit me while I brushed my teeth. Local businesses would benefit immensely! So excited to begin.”
I’m using the recently launched Crest® & Oral-B® Complete product line, an innovative collection of toothpastes, mouthwashes, toothbrushes and flosses that you can actually feel working, but does it get your brain working as well? It got me thinking does brushing your teeth actually make you smarter?
So, I had to share a comment I got from an old friend on my Facebook Status. Ok. Okay. I’m going to share two comments that gave me a good chuckle.
See! I’m not the only one with “bathroom moments”! The longer I’m in there the more I feel like a genius. The next best thing will come out of my bathroom and launch me into Social Media Geniushood all because I spent a little extra time with my new Oral B Toothbrush.
While I understand it’s not the backdrop of a corporate headquarters, the bathroom can serve for great ideas, as Yvette said above. Now if you own a business, you might want to take Mike’s idea and grab up some Crest and Oral B as well.
Hey. I don’t make this stuff up. Crest + Oral B + Bathroom = Genius Ideas. Just sayin’.
- Get Lost in Your Own Bathroom: Make a deal with your man: one night a week, he lets you take a break from it all, including getting the kids ready for bed. Use this time to do something simple, but nice, for yourself. Take a hot bath, paint your nails, use that new facial mask…just ensure that hour is all about you!
- Look for Something Extraordinary in the Ordinary: Now that fall is upon us, set the alarm clock for 30 minutes earlier one morning each week. Get outside and take a walk – take a moment to look around and appreciate your surroundings and the peaceful calm of the new day. Let yourself see things you would normally miss because your mind is in a million places throughout the day.
- Divide and Conquer: The best way to effectively brush your teeth is to come up with a strategy. Divide your mouth into “quadrants” and be sure to reach all four sections and spend equal time and energy on all areas of your mouth.
- Out with the Old and In with the New: Replace toothbrushes every three months to maximize the cleaning efficacy.
- Twice A Day Keeps the Mean Scraper Away: To brush your teeth correctly, spend at least two minutes brushing your teeth, both in the morning and at night.
So, where’s the strangest place you’ve ever been when a genius idea struck?
You can find Crest and Oral B Complete line of products in stores nationwide. Prices vary.
Visit www.goodhousekeeping.com each month for the opportunity to win great P&G prizes from Good Housekeeping. And, keep in mind that just by entering the sweeps each month you may receive a free P&G product sample or a high-value coupon…enter today!
Because I want you to have you very own genius moment, like I did, I’m giving away a Crest Prize Pack to one lucky Momma Findings reader that includes:
- 2 Crest Complete Toothpastes
- Oral B Toothbrush
- Bottle of Scope Dual Blast Mouthwash
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016