Breakfast on those busy school mornings can be a daunting task. I like to prepare balanced breakfasts that are filling and delicious for my kids. It really does get their day started right! My son is easy. He eats cereal almost every morning. My daughter loves breakfast and but she also loves variety.
These Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Muffins are perfect for the busy weekday mornings. They can be made ahead of time and frozen. Just take out what you need the night before and let thaw in fridge. Warm in microwave and serve. They are great with a side of fruit or for a heartier breakfast serve with scrambled eggs.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 12 oz reduced fat breakfast sausage , browned
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your sausage in skillet and set aside. Put muffin cups in your muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl add baking mix, cheddar cheese, sausage, egg and milk. Stir well until all combined. The mixture will be thick .
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. Tops should be golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
Jennifer, Momma Findings contributor is married to Ray and a mother to two children – Emma, 11 yrs old and Alexander , 8 yrs old. An avid animal lover , they have two Beagles, a Dachshund and two cats in their family. She works part time as an accountant for a small construction management firm. As a new contributor, she’ll be focusing on recipes, Jennifer says, “I love to cook for my family and am constantly creating and trying new things for my husband and kids. I enjoy meal planning and stocking my freezer with homemade meals.” Please welcome her as our regular contributor and be on the lookout for more easy recipes, as well as food product reviews. For all of Jenn’s Recipes click here!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016