Halloween is right around the corner, but, here at the Momma Findings household, we just couldn’t wait to get in a Scary Good Ghoulish Mood. We celebrated my daughter’s 8th Birthday last weekend with a Halloween theme. Asking all of our little friends to dress up in costume, we played games, ate spooky food, and had a great time! I had so much fun preparing and cooking for the Halloween Party that I decided I want to help YOU guys celebrate in a safe and fun environment, just as we did! Who’s a Scary Good Mom? If you are, you could win an AWESOME Fanta Prize Pack.
1. Prepare LOTS of spooky refreshments. I’m talking monster toes, broomsticks, mummy dogs, witches brew. There are SO many creative ways to prepare food and drinks. If you want, check out this Fanta soft drink recipe. Add a few pieces of candy corn or some spooky spider gummies and you’ll have the perfect Halloween treat!
2. Play creepy crawly games. We played LOTS of games, like throwing eyeballs into cups, fetching spiders out of monster hands, and my favorite? Skeleton balloon pop.
3. Dress up. Yes, Halloween isn’t just for kids. Find a costume for yourself OR simply don the Halloween colors with a fun mask like I did with my Mom and Sister.
4. Order the coolest Graveyard cake you can find. You can make it yourself if you like. We did a little of both. With the help of a local bakery, we ordered a cake, but decorated it with candy, props, and even a snickerdoodle crumble graveyard scene. Bwahahaha!
5. Leave room for silliness. With young kids, be aware sometimes “scary” is just too much. That’s when you break out the sillies so we can all feel at easy and know that none of this is real and we can all have a safe and fun time together.
To jump start your Halloween Celebration, Fanta is providing a Halloween-inspired party pack giveaway! You can win one of 15 prize packs to help with party planning. Each prize pack is valued at $100 and consists of:
- Pumpkin carving kit & multi-colored light
- Blow-up skeleton cooler
- Glow in the dark decorative spider webs
- Scary frame wall decals
- Skull punch bowl
- Coupon for any Fanta soft drink flavor of your choice
- $25 Amex giftcard
Required: So what are your favorite Halloween party tips, tricks and memories? Whether it’s getting the family together for a scary movie marathon, bobbing for apples with the neighbors or creating a preteen-friendly haunted house — Fanta can’t wait to help you celebrate!
Wanna create a Scary Good Halloween for your family? Fanta can help! Enter here: http://t.co/xpBSsHoG #ScaryGoodHalloween
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016