September has zoomed on by and October will be here before you know it. I am SO proud of how my children have handled the school year. We’ve changed schools (again). So, they’ve had to deal with a new campus, new teachers, new friends, new structure, and a new routine. It’s getting kind of intense here with our schedule, but all in all? We’re set to have a GREAT year.
Thanks to Nestle Family, we’ve set some New School Year resolutions to get us through it and we’re celebrating by donating $300 worth of books to our new school. We’ve ALSO got a really cool Nestle Family Prize Pack for one lucky reader that includes a Nook e-Reader! I’m, seriously, jealous because I’ve been DYING for a Nook.
Once lucky Momma Findings reader will win a Nestle prize pack that includes:
- Nook e-reader
- Mix of free coupons from STOUFFER’S, TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Cookie Dough and Morsels, JUICY JUICE, NESQUIK, TOMBSTONE, and OVALTINE
- Product from WONKA
- $3 off coupon from BOOST Kid Essentials
- CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS $1 off coupon
- OVALTINE straw dispenser
- Coupon book
Tell me, in the comment section, one of your New School Year Resolutions? On a mission to eat a better breakfast? Schedule better? Tame the dinner chaos? There is no wrong answer, just your commitment to start the New School Year off with a goal in mind.
Extra Entry Options:
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” our Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and the Nestle Family Facebook Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there (not at all required, but we love wall comments).
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by following me on Twitter, then tweet about this giveaway. What is your New School Year Resolution for your family? @Sarann wants to know. Win a Nook eReader! http://t.co/j4bPNuRc
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today Sept. 26th – Oct. 7th 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to our winner tbarrettno1! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016