What is it about a typical school day that makes my children famished? As soon as they walk through the door, they are raiding the fridge and pantry looking for something tasty and something filling.
I’ve stocked up on lots of snacks, fruit, cheese, crackers, yogurt, but sometimes? Sometimes they want something different. Last week, I surprised them with a new snack in the form of a cereal treats bar. They are jam packed with flavorsome favorites like Lucky Charms and Golden Grahams. Before sending your child back to school this year, help them get “back to cool” with a fun snack they are sure to love and won´t trade during lunch.
- Flavor varieties include the ever popular Golden Grahams® (130 calories) and new Lucky Charms® Treats (100 calories), loaded with popular favorites like chocolate and marshmallows.
- Cereal Treats Bars contain less than 140 calories per bar and are made with wholesome cereal, making them a snack option that you can feel good about giving your kids.
- TWO Box Tops for Education seals on each box of Cereal Treat Bars, making earning cash for your school doubly cool!
Thanks to My Blog Spark, we had the chance to check out the Cereal Treats Bars with a cool Back-to-School kit they sent. Filled with two boxes of the bars, colored pencils, locker board, and a messenger lunch bag, it set the stage to send my kids off to school on the right food.
We broke out the cereal bars, on our last Friday night of the Summer. Using it as a snack during game night, we had the chance to talk to the kids about what to expect during the school year and what kind of foods they’d like to have in their lunch and after they get home. Watching their faces with the bars was so much fun. “Mom! It’s like cereal for a snack! Who ever came up with this idea is so cool,” claims my 9-yr-old. I like that you get double the Box Tops for your school! There’s two Box Tops on EACH box.
Look for the cereal treats bars in the cereal aisle of your local grocery store. Check out Cereal Treats Bars online for great information and coupons for new products.
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a Cereal Treat Bar Prize Pack that includes:
- One box of Lucky Charms® Cereal Treats Bars
- One box of Golden Grahams® Cereal Treats Bars
- Lunch bag
- Locker whiteboard
- Colored pencil set
Tell me, in the comment section, when you think these cereal treat bars would be best served? Breakfast on the go? Treat in your child’s lunchbox? After school or an evening treat?
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following Momma Findings on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. Great tweet would be: Win the NEW Cereal Treat Bars from @Sarann on MommaFindings http://t.co/y6cMXyN
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page along with the Betty Crocker Facebook Page. Leave us a comment. We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today Sept. 12th – 20th 2011 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to our winner Bison61. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016