The New School year is in full bloom, but all week long we’re STILL in three digit temps here in Texas. You know what THAT means right? That means Summer isn’t quite over yet. It means, the Sun isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. It means I still have one BIG Nestle Giveaway just for you!
Did you have the Best Summer Ever? We sure did, at the Momma Findings household. Thanks to my partnership with Nestle, as a featured Blogger in their Best Summer Ever Promotion, I’m STILL reeling from all the great memories we made.
You guys remember me letting you guys know all about Nestle’s Best Summer Ever, right? They gave away weekly prizes to those who accepted challenges with your families. Guess who came up with some of the activities? *cough cough* Yours truly! Oh, and six other amazing bloggers.
To end the Summer and thanks Nestle for such an amazing Summer Promotion, one lucky Momma Findings reader will have the BEST Summer EVER by winning a Nestle Summer Prize Pack that includes:
- $100 VISA gift card
- Ice cream Coupon (Nestle Drumstick and Edy’s/Dreyers)
- NESTLÉ Pure Life coupons
- Jump rope
- Beach ball
- Hard and soft flyers
- Lambada catch ball
- Mitt set
Tell me, in the comment section, your favorite Summer memory this year!
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following MommaFindings on Twitter then tweet about this post. You must have at least 100 followers to be eligible for these entries. Great tweet would be: @Sarann wants u to have the BEST Summer Ever w/ #Nestle – Win a $100 Visa GC & LOTS of Summer Goodies http://bit.ly/oKnCBR.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and the Nestle Family Facebook Page. Go ahead and leave us a comment while you’re there.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today August 22nd – August 31st 2011 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016