Elmer’s understands that the need for supplies is vital to a student’s success in school. So, this year they are embarking on a new partnership to help children in need get essential school supplies this back-to-school season through the Kids In Need Foundation, a national, non-profit organization dedicated to providing free school supplies to economically disadvantaged school children and under-funded teachers. Momma Findings wants to do our part to spread the word, but we need your help. Not only am I asking your support for this charitable initiative, but I’m also giving YOU guys a chance at winning supplies of your own to use for your student at home or donate to a teacher you feel might need it in her classroom.
Millions of kids go without school supplies every year. Elmer’s is partnering with the Kids In Need Foundation to provide essential school supplies to students who need them the most. For every “like” on the Elmer’s Facebook page through Sept. 1, the company will donate one Elmer’s product. Plus, they will make an additional donation for every unique view the video receives on the Elmer’s Kids In Need tab. Please like the Elmer’s Facebook page, watch the video, and share it with your friends and family. With just one click, you will help a child in need!
This initiative is very near and dear to our heart because our site embraces all things for the family, including helping families in need at such a crucial time of the year. Check out the video below to learn more about what Elmer’s is doing in your state.
We’re asking you guys to help support Elmer’s as they give back to children in need for Back-To-School. To thank you for YOUR support, we’re giving away three Elmer’s Prize Packs that include:
- The all-new Elmer’s X-TREME School Glue Stick
- Small foam tri-fold
- Project Popperz
- Mini bi-fold foam
- Disappearing purple glue sticks
- Gel school glue sticks
- School glue
- School glue dual tip pen
Tell me, in the comment section, what you feel is the hardest part of Back-To-School for your family. Is it the cost of supplies and clothes? Is it the routine? The homework?
Extra Entry Options:
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” our Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and the Elmer’s Facebook Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there (not at all required, but we love wall comments). Remember for every “like” Elmer’s is giving one product to students in need.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by following Momma Findings and Elmer’s on Twitter, then tweet about this giveaway. Help @Sarann & @Elmers give school supplies to kids in need and win some of your own! http://t.co/mXQoC9j
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today August 20th – September 1st 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016