Today has been a whirlwind of craziness that I haven’t had time to blog. Shocking. I know. This time each day I have at LEAST 2 posts up and look at me dragging my feet on day 9 of the 30 Days About Me Series. Shame on me!
Today, we’re asked to name something that makes our life easier. Today? Its the wrong day to ask me that because I’m ALL kinds of stressed with everything going on. My Dyson vacuum decided to quit on me. Target decided to charge me TWICE for the $250 I just spent on my kids Back-To-School clothes, bringing my total to over $500 bucks, and my husband’s truck is on the brink of becoming scrap metal if it keeps breaking down. So, in all that chaos, what makes my life easier?
- It keeps my kids busy as we wait at the Pediatricians.
- It keeps me from getting lost when I’m driving.
- It keeps me in constant communication with Text, IM, Twitter, Facebook, and email.
- It gives me my bank statement.
- It wakes me up in the morning.
- It’s a gaming console.
- It keeps me organized.
- It streams music from Pandora or my playlists.
- It keeps track of how far I run.
- It’s a food journal.
- It’s a note taker.
- It my camera man.
- It shares my pictures across a spectrum of platforms online.
- It gives me the weather.
- Oh and it does some occasional calling too.
This is the ONE thing I don’t think I could go without. It completes me.
If only I could get it’s cousin Bubba iPad to come live with us.
What’s one thing that makes life easier for you?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016