The other day we went to a new grocery store. I know. I know. I bet that sentence made all of you gasp, but we strayed away from our normal grocery store because we just needed a few things and, truth be told, ever since we moved into our new home, the gas has been eating away at our budget every time we need to drive to H-E-B. So, when we need a few things off to Kroger we go.
While, my loyalty lies with my first grocery store love, I have been shopping a bit at Kroger due to their Cart Buster Savings Event AND their cute little kid sized shopping carts. Have you seen those? My 4-yr-old thinks he is just the COOLEST as he helps Momma shop. Reminds me of my Harris Teeter Days when we lived in Charlotte.
Have you heard? The Cart Buster Savings Event is back at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores, beginning July 31st with storewide savings in almost every department! During the savings event, summer deals are just getting started. Browse the aisles and load up your cart with everyday items from brands you already love.
Thanks to Kroger and My BlogSpark, I received a gift card to go shopping at Kroger. Being that it was kind of new to me, I thought it was worth checking it out and I found tons of brands from General Mills, PepsiCo, Unilever, Heinz, Mars, Wrigley and Kimberly Clark at great savings!
Other part participating products like, Honey Nut Cheerios, Yoplait , Pillsbury Pepsi, Doritos, Gatorade, Smart Ones, Ore-Ida, Cottonelle, Viva, Breyer´s Ice Cream, Axe , Snickers, Pedigree and Orbit were also included in the Cart Buster Savings Event.
The really cool part? If you don’t have a Kroger nearby you can still find big savings storewide at the Kroger Family of Stores, which includes Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith´s, Fry´s, QFC, Baker´s, Owen´s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott´s food & Pharmacy.
Make sure to follow the Cartbuster “Deal of the Day” beginning August 3rd and running through August 16th. Download exclusive offers, on more of your favorite brands, directly to your shopper card, by visiting www.cartbuster.com, beginning Wednesday, August 3rd.
One lucky winner will receive a $25.00 Kroger Family Stores gift card to help you stock up YOUR cart!
Share with me, in the comment section, do you shop at just ONE store or do you try to save more by shopping the sales?
Extra Entry Options:
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” our Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and Kroger Facebook Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there (not at all required, but we love wall comments).
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by following me and Kroger on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. A great Tweet would be I’m adding up my savings w/ @Sarann by entering to win a $25 @KrogerCo gift card. http://bit.ly/nEaGew #myblogspark
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today August 4th – August 11th 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** Congrats to our winner LAMusings. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016