Here, lately, I’ve hit a bit of a “meal slump” and I don’t know how to get out of it. Have you ever been there? I mean, I love cooking for my family, but I’m getting bored with WHAT I’m cooking and I can’t think of other dishes to try. I’ve scoured my cookbooks. I’ve researched online. I’ve asked friends. I’ve even tried having the kids choose, but nothing is reaching out and saying, “Pick me! Pick Me!”
So, to get out of my “meal slump” I’ve picked four Mexican inspired dishes to cook for the BackToSchool HEB/Conagra Meal Maker Challenge (you can totally go vote for me if you want, I’d SO appreciate it) and I’ve ALSO chosen five cinnamon inspired dishes to share with you today, thanks to Land O’Lakes and their new Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread. Oh, and did I mention a sweet giveaway?
Land O’Lakes is expanding its line of popular Spreadable Butter Products with new LAND O LAKES® Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread. Cinnamon and sugar are blended into all-natural butter for a delightfully sweet taste that consumers love. The new Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread is all-natural with no artificial ingredients, so moms can feel good about serving it to their families. This new spread alsooffers convenience and versatility. It can be used for spreading on your favorite breads and pastries, or as an ingredient for cooking and baking.
I had the chance to try Land O’Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread, but I’ll be honest. I JUST got it yesterday morning and have yet to experiment with any recipes. I mean, we had it on whole wheat toast for breakfast and THAT was so good, I started looking for recipes online to make more with it. Land O’Lakes has so many great tips and recipes for their new butter spread. I couldn’t choose just one, so I’m sharing FIVE with you guys.
These are just a few yummy recipes I found from Land O’Lakes, but you REALLY need to check out their Test Kitchen Blog. Oh.My.Tastebuds. They have so many yummy recipes and tips.
I’ve tried cinnamon butter before, but Land O’ Lakes new Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread is so different than the others. It’s so easy to spread and the taste is a bit sweeter than other cinnamon butters you may have tried in the past, giving it that perfect balance. Plus, you can make so many different dishes so much faster than before!
Land O’ Lakes Cinnamon and Sugar Butter Spread can be found nationwide, at most grocery stores, this August for the suggested retail price of $2.49. For more information about the butter or to find new recipes visit www.landolakes.com.
We’re lovin’ Land O’Lakes Cinnamon Butter Spread so much we want to share some with you guys with a “Make Breakfast Better” prize pack that includes:
- Non-stick waffle skillet
- Flexible spatula
- Stainless-steel spreaders
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Coupon for a free Land O’Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter
Tell me, in the comment section, how would YOU use Land O’Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter? Any dishes you’re DYING to try it in? What about your favorite breakfast?
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following Land O’Lakes and Momma Findings on Twitter, then tweeting to Find great recipes from @landolakesktchn with @sarann & win a Make Breakfast Better Prize Pack http://bit.ly/r1jiHl
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page along with the Land O’Lakes Facebook Page. Leave us a comment. We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today July 28th – August 11th 2011 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016