Father’s Day is staring at us wives in the eye REAL hard. Sunday will be here before you know it and, if you guys are anything like me, you MAY or MAY not be on a one of those things we like to call a budget. This year, I didn’t wait until the last minute, however, the years before I did and it gets KINDA stressful.
So, today, I want to highlight a few last minute gifts you can pick up for the Dad’s in your life. Let’s face it, we buy for so many men on this Holiday including Husbands, Dads, Grandads, Father-in-Laws, and even brothers and friends. It can get pricey if you rely on expensive items like power tools, electronics, etc. So, one gift that you can NEVER go wrong with is Cologne.
I flew out to LA on Wednesday and I don’t arrive back home until the afternoon of Father’s Day so I’m really missing out on the exciting morning of. This is my favorite time to wake him up with breakfast and gifts and seeing the kids pounce on him in bed. It’s really all kind of comical.
Since I’m out of town, I wrapped different colognes and hid them around the house with sweet notes to let him know I’m thinking of him. I sent him a hint via text each day I’m gone. Today, I want to share with you guys some of my favorites in case you need any ideas for that last minute shopping.
1. Pure Nautica Discovery: Bold and lively yet undeniably crisp and masculine, this scent is for the man who seeks the extraordinary adventure in the everyday and challenges himself at every pass. $65; Macy’s and other fine retailers
2. McGraw by Tim McGraw: Perfect for the modern cowboy, this woody-spicy, fresh and masculine fragrance opens with bright, spicy sweet notes and finishes with a touch of aged Whisky— the ultimate fragrance for the down-home dad. $31.50; most mass and drug retailers.
3. Stetson Original: Perfect for the rugged dad, look no further than this rich, masculine blend of woods and citrus spice that perfectly embodies the Western state of mind. $29; most mass and drug retailers
4. David Beckham Instinct: Indicative of the modern man, this masculine, sexy, exceptional scent blends distinct top notes with a soulful heart and primal, sensual base. $33.50; most mass and drug retailers
5. Jovan Musk for Men: If your dad is a man on the move, then this bold and masculine blend of exotic spices, woods and musk is the perfect complement to his fast-paced lifestyle. $24; most mass and drug retailers
What are you buying the Father in your life? Any cologne you wanna share that you just LOVE when he wears?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016