This morning, I woke up at 6:00AM to finish up some work and start packing our family of five. We’re off to meet our Blogger friends in San Antonio for some fun at SeaWorld. Last year, we did the same thing and came back with loads of fun memories.
I’m exceptionally excited.. uh…err.. I mean, the kids are exceptionally excited because there are two new features at SeaWorld that we’ve never seen. SeaWorld San Antonio is now featuring Sesame Street Bay of Play water attraction AND the anticipating One Ocean show with Shamu.
Summertime is so exciting for our little family. For once, Daddy gets to join in with us this year, since his work schedule has allowed for weekends off. So, our SUV hits the road and we’re excited to, once again, see all the San Antonio Attractions, including Sea World.
As I mentioned, there are two new features that I want to tell you about.
This 3 acre water attraction features all the characters you’ve grown to love from Sesame Street. Beat the heat with 22 Water elements, such as dumping buckets, bubbles, geysers, and more! Climb and crawl through the 3-story net climb and fun filled sandbox. Kids will also enjoy three new rides including: Abby Cadabby’s Rocking Wave, Elmo’s Dolphin Dive, and Big Bird’s spinning reef.
SeaWorld’s New Shamu Show: Once Ocean
“One Ocean” features SeaWorld’s majestic killer whales as ambassadors of the sea, and the ocean as the center of our natural world. The show connects guests with these remarkable animals and immerses the audience in the vivid colors and sensations of the underwater world. At the core of the show is the unifying message that both animals and humans are part of one world, with one ocean, and its future is in our hands to cherish and protect.
While we have yet to discover these features, we are BEYOND thrilled to bring you our thoughts when we return from our trip. For now? I leave you with a few posts I wrote last year:
1. 10 Reasons We’re Going Back to Seaworld: This one made me teary eyed. Really. My kids have grown so much and those memories will forever be cherished as this was our first year to discover SeaWorld as a family.
2. Want to know what to pack for SeaWorld? This was me “trying” to make before our trip. This year, I have a bit more experience and will bring you another post including the changes we made to our suitcase and the essentials every family needs when attending the park.
3. We Got a Little Wild at SeaWorld: This was, BY FAR, my favorite thing to do at SeaWorld. It’s so magical to see Dolphins up close.
Have you been to a SeaWorld park? If so, tell me YOUR favorite thing to do?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016