The kids walk in from school. More than hugs and more than kisses, they want a snack. Am I wrong? My kids seem like they are just FAMISHED when they walk in the door. Just a few days ago, I cleaned out our fridge from top to bottom, replacing a lot of the junk we had with healthier foods like fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. Yesterday, my kids came home and they were thrilled to see the fridge make-over and immediately gravitated to the yogurt. Surprise. Surprise.
So, today, I want to talk to you guys about Yoplait Kids and why we like it so much. It have to do a little with a character by the name of Lightening McQueen.
Yoplait Kids has an excellent source of both calcium and vitamin D, a good source of protein and the delicious taste kids demand. It also contains 25% less sugar than the leading kids’ yogurt, and has no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Yoplait Kids yogurt is a snack you can feel confident about serving to your kids!
Kids will love finding their favorite friends, like Dora the Explorer, Lightning McQueen from the hit movie “Cars” and the Disney Princesses, on every cup in a variety of flavors including:
- Strawberry Banana
I don’t know about you guys, but we buy a LOT of yogurt. More than the flavors, my kids are looking for fun snacks. It HAS to have their favorite character or come in cool packaging. Like the Crush Cups. Oh. My. Gosh. They thought it was SO cool to be able to crush their yogurt right into their mouth. And Gogurt? They eat it frozen like an ice pop. If it’s NOT fun, they don’t want to have anything to do with it.
I think that’s why we love Yoplait Kids so much. My 4-yr-old loves Lightening McQueen and I, secretly, wish this character was on ALL foods. If he sees CARS, there is no question in my mind he’ll eat it. Weird huh?
Thanks to My Blog Spark, we enjoyed a great little gift package from Yoplait that included a fun card game, cool sky ball, silly bands, and coupon for our favorite Yoplait Kids yogurt.
At the end of the day, Yoplait Kids provides a nutritional snack with a fun twist that, I don’t think, we’ll EVER outgrow.
Yoplait Kids yogurt can be purchased at your local grocery store in the dairy aisle for the suggested retail price of $2.00 for a pack of four. DEAL ALERT: Print Yoplait Coupon for .50 off one(1) four pack of Yoplait Kids Yogurt.
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a Yoplait Kids Prize Pack that includes:
- Coupon for Yoplait Kids yogurt
- Foldable travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go)
- Cool four-piece spoon set
- Power magnet picture frame
- Trendy alphabet-shaped “Kiddie Bands”
- Great big bounce ball
- “My First Scavenger Hunt” card game for some after-snack fun.
Tell me, in the comment section, about the challenges you face when getting your children to eat wholesome snacks. Do they want sugary snacks or is it easy to get them to eat healthy?
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following Momma Findings and Yoplait on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. Great tweet would be: @Sarann talks healthy snacks for kids. #Win a @YoplaitYogurt Kids Prize Pack http://bit.ly/lFpy2v.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page along with the Yoplait Facebook Page. Leave us a comment. We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today May 18th – May 31st 2011 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED: Congrats to our winner ChelaM. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016