You guys remember me telling you about the Primrose Family Dance-Off Contest? Well, this is your friendly reminder that the last day to enter your family’s video, is March 19th! Don’t worry you’ve got time. In fact, we JUST finished our video last night. Yes, we boogied the night away with fun music and games. The kids even set up their own pretend “Vendor Booths” for us to purchase souvenirs. They have quite the imagination, I tell ya. So, the Primrose Family Dance Off? It’s all about dancing for a good cause and why wouldn’t you?
Today, I’m encouraging you to enter the Primrose Family Dance Off, but moreover, I’d like to hear about fun family experiences. We had our dance off last night incorporating good food and family togetherness. Need ideas? I’ve got a few ideas on how to make your family dance off an enjoyable night to remember:
- Create a Healthy, yet fun foods to eat on the night of dance-off.
- Play Games! We played freeze dance, but you can also do something like musical chairs.
- Let your kids plan it. My kids planned the party themselves and even created pretend vendor booths for Mom and Dad to shop at during the event. It was fun spending 10 cents on Hot Wheels car.
- Set up a drink station. Dancing takes a lot of energy. Set up a drink station with yummy drinks like: Bottled Water, Gatorade, Crystal Lite, or Vitamin Water.
How to Enter:
Entering the Primrose Family Dance Off is easy…
1. Record a 30-second family dance video.
2. Visit http://danceoff.primroseschools.com/?utm_source=bsm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fdo to upload the best take by March 19.
3. Share the uploaded video with friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
4. View dance videos and vote daily (individuals can place five votes per day)!
The best part is that the benefits of your dancing will be seen far beyond your living room! The Family Dance-off supports Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals, which collectively treat 17 million children annually for every illness and injury imaginable.
What are you waiting for? Get off your booty and boogie!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016