As a new parent, you’re consumed with ways to keep your baby safe from harms way. That’s why we baby proof our homes. I’ve been there. Done that, but once my children grew older, were able to walk, and not run around like crazy people… Wait. They still do that. Let me re-phrase that, one we eliminated the need to have a baby proofed home, I was ecstatic when the baby gates were gone. I could freely walk the halls of my home without have to crawl over that big, bulky, plastic, unsightly gate. You know what I’m talking about?
Baby gates have come a long way since the last time I bought one. They are more stylish, more user friendly, and more compatible for any space in the home. One prime example are the NEW Munchkin Baby Gates.
Munchkin provides the peace of mind parents want by making homes safe for babies. They are built with the latest safety technology, tested to the highest industry standards, and infused with top-notch design to look great in your home and fit your lifestyle needs.
What makes Munchkin safety gates stand out above the crowd? Besides evolving into trendy and modern styles, they are keen on safety and quality:
- Munchkin safety gates are built to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested to meet or exceed both U.S. and European safety standards
- Munchkin infant safety gates are aesthetically pleasing and come in a wide range of measurements, price points, styles and mounting types.
- For more information please visit www.infantgates.com
Protect Your Baby’s Every Move Contest:
Munchkin is so excited about their new safety gates that they want to celebrate by launching the Protect Your Baby’s Every Move contest on their Facebook page.
How to Enter:
It’s SOOOO easy to enter this contest. All you have to do is “Like” the Munchkin Facebook Page. Then, between February 15 – March 31 2011, share your baby’s story by uploading a funny picture or video of the first time your baby took his/her first step, or when she was rockin’ the dance moves, or even a milestone you feel is worth celebrating!
- Munchkin will select a weekly Facebook winner to win a safety gate and $50 gift card to redo their nursery.
- One grand-prize winner will also receive a nursery set from Munchkin (valued at $530) and a $250 American Express gift card to help with their design.
- A second winner will receive a $250 American Express gift card to help decorate their child’s room.
Question for Parents: Did you use or are you using a safety gate in your home? If so, what is the ONE feature you like or dislike about it? Mine were really bulky and hard to set up. Munchkin baby gates have amazingly changed my mind about the easy of baby gates.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016