Before my daughter walked out the door for school this morning, she turned to me and said, “Momma, we don’t have school tomorrow. Can we have family movie night tonight?” My children love picking a movie and relaxing with the family. As they get older, they’ve started choosing non-animated movies. Can I just say how relieved I am? I mean, I love Disney as much as the next Mom, but when I have movie night, I’d like to watch a movie with real people.
That being said, we’ll probably have movie night tonight, letting 3-yr-old brother choose. We’ll have Movie Night again tomorrow with the World Premiere of Change of Plans. Airing on FOX at 8/7c, it’s the 4th Family Movie presented by Walmart and P&G.
Up to this point, Sally Danville’s life has played out just as she hoped it would. A beautiful and free-spirited musician, she and her fighter-pilot husband, Jason, live life on the go, free of domestic responsibilities. But with a single phone call from Child & Family Services case worker, Dorothy (Phylicia Rashad, The Cosby Show), she learns that things don’t always go according to plan. Sally (Brooke White, American Idol) is met with the news that her best friend from college has died in a tragic accident on a Peace Corps mission and has named Sally the legal guardian of her four kids – 3 of them adopted from third-world countries. Now Sally and Jason (Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis) must quickly learn to parent this instant family and help the kids deal with the culture clash of life in America. The story is both humorous and heartwarming, revealing how fulfilling life can be when you look beyond your own plans and invest in the lives of others.
Change of Plans airs tomorrow, January 8th 2010, on FOX at 8/7c.
One lucky Momma Findings reader will win a Family Movie Prize Pack with all three of the P&G/Walmart family movies to date, including:
- Secrets of The Mountain
- Jenson Project
- A Walk in My Shoes
- Change of Plans Fleece Blanket
Sally and Jason are put in a very tough position, having gained legal guardianship of their friend’s children, who passed. Tell me. Who would gain guardianship of your children if something happened to you? You don’t have to name names, but it’s an important topic all parents need to think about.
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and Family Movie Night Facebook Page. Go ahead and leave a comment once you get there. We love wall comments!
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following myself and Family Movie Night on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. You must have, at least, 100 followers to qualify for this option. Great tweet would be: Change of Plans is the latest @fmnib on FOX. Enter to #win a movie prize pack w/ @Sarann (link). NOTE: You must ACTUALLY include the link to this post, not the words INCLUDE LINK. C’mon guys. I hate having to type that, but the last few contests have been crazy like that.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today January 7th – January 17th 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to our winner Toy Story!! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016