Christmas is fast approaching and I’m going crazy just thinking of all I STILL need to do. I know. I know. I’m WAY behind. This year, I don’t have a lot of shopping left, but I’ve been very blessed to be able to cook the Christmas meal for my side of the family. I think I have everything, but knowing me I’ll be wandering the aisles of H-E-B tomorrow morning thinking of all the things I’d love to add to our meal.
It warms my heart to have my family close by to do these kinds of things, but I, often, think of how the Holidays would be if our family was like the Fockers Family. Can you imagine? I can baste in knowing there will be no drama at the dinner table and, instead, I can round up everyone, willing, and hit the theaters to catch the latest in Focker Fun in the debut of Little Fockers.
The test of wills between Jack Byrnes (Robert De Niro) and Greg Focker (Ben Stiller) escalates to new heights of comedy in the third installment of the blockbuster series—Little Fockers. Laura Dern, Jessica Alba and Harvey Keitel join the returning all-star cast for a new chapter of the worldwide hit franchise.
It has taken 10 years, two little Fockers with wife Pam (Polo) and countless hurdles for Greg to finally get “in” with his tightly wound father-in-law, Jack. After the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, however, Jack’s suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back.
When Greg and Pam’s entire clan—including Pam’s lovelorn ex, Kevin (Owen Wilson)—descends for the twins’ birthday party, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he’s fully capable as the man of the house. But with all the misunderstandings, spying and covert missions, will Greg pass Jack’s final test and become the family’s next patriarch…or will the circle of trust be broken for good?
Little Fockers hits theaters December 22, 2010.
Three lucky Momma Findings readers will win a Little Fockers Prize Pack with the following:
- Fleece Blanket
I love going with family and friends to a movie over the Christmas Holiday. It’s just something you “do”. Tell me, in the comment section one thing you enjoy doing with loved ones over the Holiday vacation.
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” both the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page AND the Little Fockers Facebook Page. Go ahead and leave a comment once you get there. We love wall comments!
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following both myself and Universal Pictures on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. You must have, at least, 100 followers to qualify for this option. Great tweet would be: #Win @UniversalPics Little Fockers Prize Pack w/ @Sarann at MommaFindings (link). NOTE: You must ACTUALLY include the link to this post, not the words INCLUDE LINK. C’mon guys. I hate having to type that, but the last few contests have been crazy like that.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today December 21st – December 28th 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Nancy Meyer, MommaStaci, and KarenB834! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016