I walked into the kitchen last night to find both my 7 and 8-yr-old children cleaning off their plates in the trash, then putting them into the dishwasher. Oh, the joy I felt knowing they are old enough to help me with some of the cleaning, but OH the cringe I felt seeing all the lasagna sauce they didn’t rinse off before placing those plates into the dishwasher to be washed.
I’m kind of OCD like that. I MUST rinse the dishes prior to loading the dishwasher. I know. I know. What’s the point? Well, I don’t like dealing with spots or unclean dishes afterwards only to scrub all over again. That’s where Finish Quantum dish tabs and Jet-Dry Turbo Dry comes in. No need to pre-rinse! In fact, I may add this to the kids chore list starting this week, making me one happy Momma.
A revolutionary advanced dishwashing detergent system that has 3 chamber technology that releases agents that breaks down food residues, leaving nothing behind but the shine. Its so powerful, there’s no need to pre-rinse your dishes. The advanced detergent releases each agent when needed during the cycle. POWERMAX™ bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee, powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna, and POWERBALL® with JET-DRY® gel finishes off dishes with amazing shine.
About Finish Jet-Dry Turbo Dry:
Provides superior drying compared to detergent alone. Sometimes dishes come out of the dishwasher wet or with spots. FINISH JET-DRY Turbo Dry is a type of dishwasher additive—a Drying Agent—that is specifically engineered to give you amazingly dry cutlery, glass, and even plastic items. Simply fill your rinse agent dispenser with FINISH JET-DRY Turbo Dry and it will be automatically released in the rinse cycle every time your dishwasher runs.
Thanks to Mom Central, I discovered FINISH Quantum dish tabs. To be honest, I usually go with the cheapest dish tab I can find. Hey. We’re a family of 5, on a budget and every dollar counts. With three young children, I’m constantly doing loads of dishes and I just couldn’t push myself to spend the extra money to purchase stronger dish tabs when I know how many loads are ahead of me for the week. But why not? I shouldn’t have to spend hours in the kitchen cleaning, should I?
So, I gave the FINISH Quantum dish tabs a try and found:
- They dissolve completely: I didn’t find any left over residue or half dissolved tablets lingering around the dishwasher.
- There’s no pesky wrapper: When I’m washing dishes, my hands are usually wet, then I have to deal with trying to unwrap a tiny little dish tab. Quantum Tabs are ready to put in, straight out of the box.
- Fits my dishwasher detergent cup: There are so many types of dishwashers out there, you just never know if the tabs will fit. Quantum fits my dishwasher cup and most, if not all, other dishwashers.
- It’s Pre-Measured: It takes all the guess work out of powder or liquid dishwasher detergents.
- There’s no need to pre-rinse: We washed our load, caked on lasagna sauce dishes, only to find everything in the dishwasher was completely clean.
- Saves Space: Did you know a 12 pack of FINISH Quantum Powerball tablets equals to a 40 oz. box of powder or liquid? It all comes in a tiny box, not a bulky bottle or over-sized box you have to keep underneath the sink.
- Pairing it with Jet-Dry Turbo Dry, made for superior drying: Often, my dishes come out with spots or still a little wet, but when I used FINISH Quantum Tablets and Jet-Dry together, they came out dry, spot-less, and shining.
Although FINISH Quantum dish tabs worked a superior job on my family’s dishes, there was one small thing I’d like to mention about these tabs. It is very important that both the Quantum tablet and the detergent cup of the dishwasher is dry. This is a bit of a pain. The cup is wet due to me putting in my dishes that have dripping liquid. Suggestion: Keep the detergent cup door closed while loading the dishwasher. This keeps the cup dry and ready to use with Quantum.
Still need suggestions to better your dishwashing? Check out FINISH on Designing Spaces, discussing the DOs and DON’Ts of dishwashing.
In the end, FINISH Quantum and Jet-Dry Turbo Dry washed my dishes completely, thoroughly, and actually did it with no effort on my part. I loaded the dirty dishes, without pre-rinsing, put the tab in and my work was finished. It’s great to know there is a product that can effectively clean my dishes and give me more time to play with the kids.
Finish Quantum Dishwasher Tablets are available for the suggested retail price of $3.99, while Jet-Dry Turbo Dry can be purchased for the suggested price of $4.49 at your local grocery store, Wal-Mart, or Target. DEAL ALERT! Sign up for a coupon for $1.00 OFF Quantum Tabs.
Thanks to FINISH and Mom Central, FIVE Momma Findings readers will win a FINISH gift pack with FINISH Quantum and JET-DRY Turbo Dry for your Holiday cleaning needs.
Tell me, in the comment section, about your dishwashing habits. Do you have a certain brand or type (tabs, powder, or liquid) you use? Do you leave the dishes to the kids? Do they rinse or simply load? Do you have a dish tab that works?
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead and leave a comment once you get there. We love wall comments!
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following me on Twitter then tweeting about this giveaway. Great tweet would be: Leave the dishwashing to FINISH Quantum. Enter to #win Jet-Dry & Quantum dish tabs at MommaFindings. (link). NOTE: You must ACTUALLY include the link to this post, not the words INCLUDE LINK. C’mon guys. I hate having to type that, but the last few contests have been crazy like that.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today November 29th – December 11th 11:59pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW CLOSED*** Congrats to our five winners: Shelley, Tamara B., Latisha Jean, rhonjerm, and Sweet Sue. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016