Today, I’ve been little Miss Martha Stewart. Yeah, I’m gonna pat myself on the back for today’s accomplishments that included all the laundry, blogging, conference calls, and I EVEN baked a Lemon Supreme Cake for after dinner. Hey, I know it’s not everyone’s favorite, but every now and again I like to make something I know I will enjoy.
As I baked away in the kitchen, I thought about how amazing it would be to have new kitchen appliances. My oven isn’t too old, but there’s nothing special about it. The dishwasher, well it’s new, but again… simple is far as it gets. Even as I mixed together the cake ingredients I cursed under my breath as my arm tired. Yeah, my kitchen doesn’t even have a mixer to help this girl out. If you’re like me, daydreaming of your perfect kitchen, you might want to enter the KitchenAid Rescue My Appliance Sweepstakes.
Submit a photo of your old kitchen appliances and you could win a new suite of appliances from KitchenAid® (worth $7,000), Service Live Credits toward remodeling (worth $1,000), and a phone consultation with Susan Serra, kitchen design expert (worth $200)! Entries are submitted from 10/5/10 – 11/2/10.
Grand Prize Includes:
- Dual Fuel Double Oven Range: This dynamic combination gives you both exceptional precision and accuracy, and allows even baking across all racks*so you’ll achieve perfectly consistent results. *Among conventional dual fuel ranges with 14.5 kW rating or lower.
- Architect® Series II Refrigerator: Our newest KitchenAid® French door bottom freezer refrigerator offers the most shelf space* and a full color LCD screen. *Based on shelf area in external ice and water dispensing French door refrigerators without ice storage in the door.
- Superba® Series EQ Dishwasher: For a cleanup performance that’s both powerful and quiet. So you can breathe a sigh of relief—and hear it. This dishwasher offers 25 percent better results than the competition.* *Combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands’ highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid.
- Microwave Hood Combination Oven: With convection cooking capabilities, this microwave oven offers more cooking options, better results, and less cook time than conventional microwaves.
- Beverage Center: KitchenAid® provides a stylish way to store your favorite beverages close at hand. The undercounter beverage center combines the convenience of a refrigerator with the elegance of a wine cellar.
Well, that’s it. I’m off to take pictures of my old appliances, in hopes KitchenAid will feel sorry enough for me to give me a pity prize. Or, if luck wants to be on my side, I might actually win.
So Mommas, if you could replace ANY kitchen appliance at no cost to you, what would it be and why?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016