There’s a few things I battle every day in my house, the kids and the smells they create. I’m not talking baby powder and peanut butter. I’m talking about all those scents that my Momma didn’t warn me about. I grow frustrated, because I want to spend more time with my family and less time battling all the lingering smells throughout the house.
Well to help us Mommas combat those crazy smells, Febreze has introduced a NEW Air Freshener called Set & Refresh. This revolutionary sytem, comes in six long-lasting fragrances: Meadows & Rain, Spring & Renewal, Linen & Sky, Hawaiian Aloha, Thai Dragon Fruit, and a limited edition Apple Spice & Delight. There are no plugs or batteries, just beautiful scents giving me the freedom to “Set” and “Refresh” with ease.
The New Set & Refresh is a revolutionary fragrance system that keeps your house smelling fresher, longer! When using scented cones just isn´t enough, Febreze has got you covered with six new, long-lasting fragrances. It’s the only product of its kind to slowly release the same amount of scented oils over time.
I was ecstatic when I opened a package that hit my doorstep. As soon as I opened it, I saw this question:
Well, heck how did you know? In it, I found all kinds of fun stuff including two Febreze Set & Refresh Sets in Linen & Sky and Thai Dragon Fruit and a few Walmart Gift Cards (we’ll get to that part later).
I placed my two sets in various places in the house. The Thai Dragon Fruit in my bedroom, because I absolutely love retreating to my sanctuary with a good book and a soft quilt. This is the FIRST place I’d choose to refresh because this space belongs to me and me alone (Okay, I let hubby in there too). The Linen & Sky was hard to place. I, first placed it in the kids bathroom, then my bathroom, then the hallway, but then I realized I wanted it in a room where it would be most effective…………. the boys room. My 8-yr-old son shares a room with his 3-yr-old brother and the smells that come out of there are quite interesting. Now when I walk in the room, I smell the freshness of clean laundry.
While Febreze is helping me fight the smells in the house, I feel secure that there are no plugs or batteries to keep up with. I have a preschooler, a very curious preschooler, and the last thing I need is him playing with the cords of an air freshener. It also saves me money not having to buy batteries.
All in all, I’ve found that the Set & Refresh line of products by Febreze are not only safe and easy to use, but they give me more time to fight other things like drawings on my walls by my 3-yr-old artist. They also come in so many different scents, you can easily change it at a low cost according to your mood or the change of the seasons. I’m DYING to try to the Apple Spice & Delight for Fall.
I’ve got a few questions for you:
- Have you seen your air freshener on reruns of your favorite 70’s sitcom?
- Is your current air freshener so unfashionable that you put it behind the couch?
- After 30 days, does your air freshener look like a used apple core?
If you answer yes, you might want to finish the quiz at www.walmart.com/febreze. Five lucky winners who share their results on their Facebook page will win a $5.00 Walmart Gift Card.
You can purchase the NEW Febreze Set & Refresh in Walmart´s new Air Care aisle for the suggested retail price of $2.99.
I told you I’d get back to the Walmart Gift Cards I received. Thanks to Febreze and My Blog Spark, one lucky Momma Findings reader will win a $10.00 giftcard to Walmart to purchase your own Febreze Set & Refresh air fresheners. It’s football season so you MAY just need ’em!
Take a look at all the available scents Febreze is offering in their NEW Set & Refresh line. Which is your favorite? Just let me know in the comment section. Easy peasy!
Extra Entry Options:
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you blog about what “scent” you battle the most in your house. What Febreze scent would you like to use to cover it? Please link to this post and Febreze Official Site.
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following both myself AND Febreze on Twitter. Then, tweeting about this giveaway. You must have at least 75 followers to be eligible for these entries. A great Tweet would be: Are you living w/ cones? Tell @Sarann about it and win the NEW @Febreze_Fresh Air Freshner. (link)
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there! We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today September 18th – October 2nd 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Emily O. Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016