“Wake Up! Wake Up! It’s time to go see Tinker Bell, Momma!” My daughter woke me up early on a Saturday because she knew we had advanced screen tickets to the New Tinker Bell Movie. Heck, she couldn’t sleep all night because of it. On the drive across Houston, I turned to my husband and said, “Why isn’t Tinker Bell a Princess? She should be! She’s my favorite of them all.” Of course we go into everything it takes to be a Princess and in the end? Tink did not make the cut, however, she is the most magical of them all because she can fly, she can fix all KINDS of things, and pixie dust is never too far away when meeting new friends. Oh, and did I mention fashionable?
On September 21st, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment releases Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue on Blu-ray & DVD! Before Tink ever met Wendy, Michael, and John, she met Lizzy! Which brings me to the question. What would YOU do if you met a real LIVE Fairy like Tinker Bell?
What would you do if you met a fairy? Witness the historic moment when Tinker Bell first meets a human being, and it’s not who you think. Years before meeting Wendy and the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell met Lizzy, a little girl with a steadfast belief in the power of pixie dust and the magic land of fairies. During the fairies’ summer visit to the flowering meadows of England, two very different worlds unite for the first time and Tink develops a special bond with a curious child in need of a friend. As her fellow fairies launch a daring rescue, Tinker Bell takes a huge risk, putting her own safety and the future of all fairykind in jeopardy.Experience Disney’s astonishing all-new movie about the true power of faith and friendship.
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue debuts on September 21st 2010, online and in stores nationwide, for the suggested retail price of $24.99 for Blu-Ray/DVD combo and $19.99 for the DVD.
Thanks to Disney, we’re giving away a Magical Fairy Prize Pack to one lucky winner with the following:
- Copy of Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack
- Two pairs of Fairy Wings (assorted colors will be selected at random)
- Do-It-Yourself Fairy House (to be assembled, as shown here)
This is going to be a little different, because I want to involve the whole family! In Tinker Bell and the great Fairy Rescue, Tink meets her first human friend. Ask your child what he/she would do if they met a real fairy. Then, come back here and leave a comment telling me all about it.
Extra Entry Options:
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you blog your answer to the above question. What would you and your kids do if ya’ll met a real fairy like Tinker Bell? Please link to this post and the official movie site.
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following me on Twitter. Then, tweeting about this giveaway. You must have at least 75 followers to be eligible for these entries. A great Tweet would be: What would you do if you met a fairy? Tell @Sarann and enter to win TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue. (link)
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there! We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today September 16th – September 30th 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Stay tuned next week, for our take on the movie and an exclusive interview with my daughter right after we walked out the theater!
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Nicole C. who said this about what her daughter would ask if she met a fairy, “My daughter said she would ask the fairy if she could become a fairy, too.” Congrats! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016