You’re probably going to shoot me if I even MENTION Christmas, but it’s never too early to start planning. I mean, those Christmas Cards aren’t going to send themselves, right? Through the years I’ve learned that once School starts, it’s a whirlwind of chaos at my home. We’re adjusting to the routine, tackling homework, new schedules, and preparing for all the upcoming Holidays. Every year, I blink my eyes and Christmas is staring at me in the face. Does this happen to you too?
I’ve discovered a great way to get those Holiday Cards out of the way, making it that much easier to enjoy your family and the Holidays BEFORE Christmas. You know, those little days we like to call Halloween and Thanksgiving? CardsDirect.com offers all kinds of options for busy families such as Photo Cards, Baby Announcements, Birthday Cards, and SO much more! They are personalized, printed, and delivered right to your doorstep. Easy Peasy!
CardsDirect offers the very best in personalized greeting cards for business or personal use. Over 2,000 card designs are available in categories that include holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, photo cards, baby shower invitations, birth announcements and many more! With free personalization and custom imprinted verse, CardsDirect offers an easy online ordering process and top quality cards with the best selection, customer service and pricing found anywhere. You can find more information at www.cardsdirect.com, and a logo is attached for use in your post if you wish.
Thanks to Cards Direct, we’re celebrating the art of the Greeting Card. With so many options to choose from, there really is no reason NOT to send a thoughtful card to family and friends. I know this, so we’re giving away $50 to CardsDirect.com, which will initially allow you to order and personalize 25 cards for upcoming Holidays or events you’re planning. Go ahead and stock up and prepare for the busy Holiday season!
|This one is my FAVORITE at Cards Direct!|
Tell me how you choose your Holiday Cards every year. Do you plan well in advance and personalize? Or do you run to the nearest Dollar Store and pick up generic cards? I’m guilty of doing that because, as I said before, Christmas sneaks up on me. That or I’m a BIG procrastinator.
Extra Entry Options:
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you blog about last year’s Holiday Cards. Did you personalize them? I want to see! Post a picture if you have it on your blog and link to, both CardsDirect.com AND this post.
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following both myself AND Cards Direct on Twitter. Then, tweeting about this giveaway. You must have at least 75 followers to be eligible for these entries. A great Tweet would be: Win a $50 gift card to @CardsDirect w/ @Sarann at MommaFindings (link)
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there! We love wall comments!
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today September 8th – September 22nd 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Mtlgrl4evr, our winner of the $50 gift card to Cards Direct. Check your inbox and you’ll find the code to get your order started.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016