Do you usually plan a Family Night at home? Ours are usually planned last minute, but when we make time to spend together complete with dinner, activities, and a movie, it makes for awesome family togetherness. Plus, it helps me “unplug” from my laptop for a few hours and enjoy my sweet babies.
Now that school is underway, I need to plan family activities more throughly to reflect everyone’s schedules. What’s next on our agenda? Well, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally of course, which premieres September 7th at 7pm/6c. This will be the perfect time to relax, play a little Micky Mouse Bingo with the kids. Winner gets to wear the Mickey Ears! Then, we’ll grab up our finger foods, snacks, and tune into Disney Channel.
Rev up the fun with “Road Racin’ Mickey” and all your Clubhouse pals in a full-length adventure that’ll have you movin’ and groovin’ all the way to the finish line! Join the gang on a wild ride through Mickey Park, the desert, Mistletoe Mountain and the jungle! Along the way, you’ll help pick the right Mouseketools and find “Mickey Markers” that unlock special surprises. And, share the excitement when Toodles and Goofy team up to rescue “Piston Pete.” There’s laughter and fast-paced fun around every corner in Mickey’s Road Rally!
Make It A Family Night:
To celebrate Disney’s Micky Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally premiere on September 7th, we were sent a Family Night Kit that included: Mickey place mats, stickers, and a dry erase calendar to help plan more family nights. We’re all set for our Family Night, but I want to help all of you guys prepare too!
- Mark Your Calendar:This is very important, because we all have good intentions of planning a Family Night, but never implement it. Once it’s on the calendar and the kids see it, they’ll remind you, trust me. I set up a dry erase family calendar to keep track of school events, assignments, and chores. My kids LOVE it. They know what’s going to happen and WHEN it will happen. Makes for better behavior too. They see we’re having a Family Night on Tuesday, which gives them incentive to have their homework done and room clean to participate.
- Make Fun Snacks: What’s a Family Night without snacks?! Disney has some really fun recipes that can help you out, in case you’re drawing a blank. Tune in Monday for some of my favorites and what we plan to make.
- Play Games: Movie night is great, but wouldn’t it be even BETTER if you played a game too? My kids love them some games. I think we’re going to play Road Rally Bingo. Winner gets to wear Mickey Mouse Ears. Since I’m one of those “Fair Moms” I’ll have extra sets until everyone has had a chance to win.
- Tune In: After all the good food and fun games, sit down, as a family, and tune into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally on September 7th at 7pm/6c. Who doesn’t love Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy?!
Connect With Other Families:
Click here for more information about how you can have a fun Family Night . There you’ll find fun activities, message boards to connect with other Moms and Dads, and see what other Mom Bloggers are saying about their family night.
So, Mommas, do you take time to create fun Family Night’s? If so, I’d love to hear what you do!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016