I used to have this reoccurring dream when I was in High School. I walk up to my locker and can’t remember the combination. Have you ever had a dream like that? Maybe it was my anxiety prone personality coming to life, but I was always afraid I wouldn’t be able to get inside my locker and get to class on time. And if you know me, you know I don’t “do” late. It’s not in my nature and I can’t function if I’m running late.
Believe it or not, I used to think Why can’t these dang locks have letters instead of numbers!? I could open my locker faster AND it would be easier to remember the combination. Well folks, imagine my giddyness when I discovered WordLock padlocks! Granted, it’s over 10 years late to help this girl out, I’m sure it’ll be great for tweens and teens going Back-To-School this year.
Wordlock maintains the highest standard of security for personal and commercial locks without using any keys or arbitrary number combinations. Instead, Wordlock uses your memory’s natural preference for keywords and the alphabet, allowing you to set and change your own combination from thousands of possible word and letter combinations. Traditional locks require keys, or they make you spin a dial and remember confusing sequences of numbers. Those days are over, thanks to new advances in lock technology created by Wordlock. Easy to set, never forget. Because what good is a lock if you can’t remember the combination?
WordLock Line of Products:
I was in shock seeing how many products they have in their line. I was thinking maybe padlocks and bike locks, but no, they have so much more. Check it out:
- Sports Locks
- Brass Locks
- Utility Locks
- Luggage Locks
- Cable Locks
- Mini Cable Locks
- Bike Locks
- Discus Locks
MommaFindings Family Thoughts:
WordLock sent me two of their popular locks, the Padlock and Bike Lock.
I know what you’re thinking. Didn’t she say she’s OUT of school? Why yes I am, however, I still rock it at the gym and need a lock to secure all my stuff. Plus, I have this wooden gate that won’t stay closed in my yard, so this would work WONDERFULLY!
So, here’s my thoughts:
- Ease: Yes, it really IS that easy to use. There are no number combinations to remember or the infamous… turn left, rotate right, and do the hokey pokey.
- Colors: These locks come in all kinds of fun colors. I got the classic black, but you can find them in blue, pink (my favorite), red, green, black, and silver.
- Variety: No matter your need, WordLock has you covered with it’s array of products.
- Letter Combinations: You can come up with your very own 5 letter combination or choose from the very long list they include in your package. My favorite? I’m sure you always assumed I was a little….
All in all, my findings conclude that WordLock is REALLY easy to use. With just a few steps and the use of a nifty coin to set it, you’re good to go. This is a perfect option for busy teens and tweens going Back-To-School this year.
You can purchase WordLock products at participating retailers such as Target and KMart or shop online at www.wordlock.com.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016