Welcome to another week of the HEB Meal Maker Challenge here at Momma Findings. I’ve had a lot of fun reading all the ideas from the HEB Bloggers. Definitely lots of recipes and quick How-To’s to help us Parents transition to the busy School Routine. Eek. I have only one more week and ours begins.
This week, I’m all about diving right into my roots. Mexican Food. My Mother makes the BEST Enchiladas and I, often, use her recipe. The thing about her Recipe for the Best Enchiladas ever? It’s so easy your 1st grader can do it. Last week I was sitting in her living room just chatting, when she tells me, “You know you can use frozen Taquitos to make Enchiladas, right?” And that’s how my 20 Minutes Enchiladas recipe was born.
HEB Frozen Beef and CheeseTaquitos
Wolf Brand Chili (No Beans)
Shredded Cheddar Cheese (We like the Velveeta Brand)
Chopped Onions (optional)
1. Line Taquitos back to back (touching eachother) in a 13×9 baking dish.
2. Pour chili on top of the Taquitos.
3. Sprinkle chopped onions (if using them) on top of the chili.
4. Sprinkle cheese generously on top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until hot. About 15-20 minutes.
Serve with Spanish Rice and Saltines. Yes I said Saltines. Enchiladas are MADE to eat with crackers. You didn’t know?
What’s your favorite Mexican Dish? Do you have any shortcuts you’d like to share? Tell me and you’ll be entered in a LIVE Giveaway for a $50 HEB Prize Pack! Winner chosen 8pm TONIGHT (8/31)
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Kim who said, “I love flour tacos deep fried.” That sounds delicious! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016