Last week, my daughter visited T’nT Hair and Spa, for her Back-To-School hair cut. She wanted something trendy, fun, and well…. effortless. Her long, wavy locks were chopped off and she looked like the most sophisticated 1st grader I’ve ever seen. Back-To-School brings new and refreshing looks. Children don new clothes, new shoes, new underwear, so why not a new hair style?
We’re still looking for hair accessories, but we’ve got the “cut” and, thanks to Conair, we’ve got the ultimate hair styling tool, Infiniti Pro hair dryer. You can’t have your hair stylist there with you on the First Day of School, so why not try the next best thing?
The new Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool puts salon-performance power in the palm of your hand! The Infiniti Pro utilizes an AC (alternating current) motor, which is the high-performance motor typically designed for hair stylists and salon use. However this professional performance tool is 15 percent lighter than most AC motor dryers, making it easy to harness salon power at home.
What’s the significance of an AC motor?
- Quiet, yet powerful air velocity to dry hair faster and lessen heat exposure/damage
- A true blast of cold air when “Cold Shot” button is engaged, to better set your style or provide lift at the roots
- Up to a 3x longer life span as compared to typical (DC motor) hair dryers!
In addition to the AC motor benefits the Infiniti Pro dryer also generates neutralizing ions to seal the hair cuticle, reducing frizz and enhancing shine. It also features 3 heat/2 speed rocker switches for heat and airflow control along with 2 concentrator attachments to achieve a variety of styles. A removable filter prevents damaging lint buildup and further extends the motor life. Check it out in motion:
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
I have to admit, I don’t have the latest in hair dryers. In fact, most of you know my hair is very curly and curly hair means AIR DRY, AIR DRY, AIR DRY. The best way to keep your curls in tact, I’ve learned, is to let it air dry because blow drying creates frizz. There are times, however, where I don’t have time to sit and wait for my hair to dry. So, I never invested in a good quality hair dryer, but, instead, have been using an olde blow dryer my Mom gave me. Check it out:
There are a few things my daughter and I really liked about our new dryer:
- Weight: Oh my gosh! This dryer is SO light, compared to my other dryer. This makes it easy for my daughter to style her own hair without her arms tiring.
- Color: Who doesn’t love the bright orange color of the dryer? It’s trendy, fun, and sleek.
- Attachments: It comes with hair styling attachments to create different hair styles.
- Sound: Hair dryers are going to be loud, right? Well, I loved the fact that THIS particular dryer is quieter than my old one. This is great for those early school mornings where we don’t want to wake up little brother.
- Cold Air: You can use the cold air button and blow with cold air instead of hot. This is definitely a must in my book, because my 6-yr-old daughter is still very sensitive to heat.
- Settings: Infiniti Pro has 3 different heat settings and 2 speed rocker. My curly hair needs low settings with colder air to avoid frizz. Check it out:
Back-to-School means more than new backpacks, clothes, and shoes. Thanks to T’nt Hair Salon and Conair, my daughter is going to 1st grade hair happy!
The new Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 1875-Watt Salon-Performance AC Motor Styling Tool is available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers, as well as www.conairdryer.com, for an average retail price of $38.99.
Connect with Conair:
Thanks to Conair, one lucky Momma Findings reader will win an Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer of their VERY own to kick off the school year!
Share with me, in the comment section, one thing you use in or on your hair every day (that one thing you can’t live without). Is it a certain accessory? Do you like a certain shampoo or gel?
Extra Entry Options:
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” both the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page and Conair. Go ahead and comment once you get there! We love wall comments!
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by following both myself and Conair on Twitter. Then, tweeting about this giveaway. A great Tweet would be Enter to win the Infinit Pro HairDryer http://bit.ly/9BCoTH . Hair styling made easy w/ @Sarann and @Conair_Hair
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today August 17th – August 31st 11:59 CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
**CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** Congrats to winner Leslie P. who said this about the one things she uses in her hair, “The one thing I just have to have is Matrix Biolage Color Care shampoo & conditioner.” I used to work at a salon so I completely understand that Les!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016