One more week guys. We have one more week until school starts. This time next weekend I’ll be jumping for joy as I prepare my two children to start the year off right at their new Elementary. All the school shopping is done except for the infamous backpacks. Apparently, we can’t make up our minds. Messenger Bag or Backpack? Character or Solid? So many choices!
If you’re still shopping, like we are, Toys R Us has lots of Back-To-School essentials at really great prices this year. Deals on backpacks, lunch boxes, Crayola supplies, and EVEN Netbooks! I have to breathe a little sigh because I find myself really needing a netbook to keep up with my blogging on-the-go. So, if anyone is getting one, it’ll be this here Momma.
August 7th through August 30th
Save on everything from stationery to netbooks with the Toys“R”Us back-to-school catalog.
- FREE Lunch Kit (up to a $9.99 value) with the purchase of any backpack priced at $12.99 or more*
- 40% OFF select Imaginarium art supply sets
- 30% OFF ALL Thermos Funtainers and Zak Food and Beverage Containers**
- 30% OFF ALL character-themed 11-piece stationery sets**
- FREE Cube Speaker Set with the purchase of any netboook***
August 8th through August 14th
Toys“R”Us will host a “Crayola Mix and Match” sale.
- Buy One Get One FREE on ALL Crayola Crayons, pencils, markets, paint, dry erase, Color Wonder and Color Explosion
- FREE Crayola Color Surge Deluxe Set with any Crayola Purchase of $9.99 or more
- SAVE $10 on Crayola Magnetic Double Easel
What is my Preschooler toting?
Thanks to Toys R Us, we didn’t have to leave my 3-yr-old out of the Back-To-School shopping. He’s ALL about Toy Store with his backpack and lunch kit.
My older two children are still deciding which backpack they want. My 3rd grader wants the one sling type backpack and my 1st grader is trying to find herself in the decision to buy a “Character” backpack or a more grown up backpack. We. Shall. See.
Question: How important do you think the perfect backpack is to a child? Are they judged by their peers if they don’t have the latest or most popular? That seems to be on my mind as I see my children struggle to choose.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016