My 3-yr-old is not like most 3-yr-olds. From the beginning he’s always felt older to me, not because I’m one of “those” Moms who thinks their child is smarter than yours, but because his interests have made me feel that way. His older brother and sister have had a profound effect on him and he has never WANTED to do the preschooler thing. He doesn’t watch Nick Jr., like my older two did. He doesn’t play with preschool toys, but instead wants to play the Wii or, better yet, throw a ball around outside.
Maybe I just didn’t or HAVEN’T given him the opportunity to be a preschooler, but one thing’s for sure I can’t EVER predict what this child will like when it comes to books, movies, toys, or food (Okay. Okay. Give him any kind of meat and he’s pretty darn happy). So, When I was asked to try Pop On Pals, I hesitated. Would he like it? Would this toy even get played with?
Welcome to a new world of endless “Popabilities!” Spin Master is introducing Pop On Pals – a wonderful world of fun pals, pets, vehicles and playsets! With endless mix n’ match fun, little ones can be anything they want to be. A fireman can become a musician, a princess becomes a baker, a puppy becomes a ballerina – Pop On Pals encourages imaginative play and helps develop fine motor skills.
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
Thanks to Team Mom, Pop On Pals landed on our doorstep and we had a chance to check it out first hand. Here’s the low down folks:
- Packaging: Pop On Pals screams fun, if you ask me. It’s displayed in a box that has bright colors, fun characters, and invites you in to learn more about the toy.
- Theme: Pop On Pals comes in a variety of Mix and Match Sets. We received the Amusement Park set, which was the PERFECT choice for my son being that we visited Sea World quite a bit over the Summer. He can relate that experience to playtime with Pop On Pals. Other toys include: Deluxe Vehicles, Pet Packs, Pal Packs, Deluxe Ring Packs, and 2 in 1 Vehicles.
- Pals: Each Pal comes with different rings. For instance if your pal wants to ride the roller coaster, you can put on the ring with her hands up. They are also chunky, just a little bigger than the Fisher Price Little People. This is great for little hands to practice Motor Skills.
Momma Findings Suggestions:
I don’t have to tell you how frustrating it is when your child gets a new toy and as you’re busying opening the package, they grow impatient. Pop On Pals sets are securely fastened into the box. Being this toy is for a young child, give yourself extra time to open because you’re going to see this:
You can purchase Pop on Pals at places such as Toys ‘R Us, Target, Kmart and Sears. The Amusement Park set retails for the suggested price of $34.99. To learn more about the set and additional toys visit www.poponpals.com
This post made possible by Spin Master and Pop On Pals through Team Mom. Opinions stated are, solely, my own and not compensated or wavered in any other way.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016