Thursday started with me trying to get my arse out of bed. The idea of my absence at BlogHer10 consumed me, not because I was overtly sad, but because I felt like I was supposed to be there. I’ve never played hookey before and this weekend had become the epitome of “Cutting Class” for me.
Not only that, but I was sad that I created a mental picture of hanging out with the most awesome blogger ever in NYC and it was now gone. We’d wait for hours for lost luggage, get car sick in the cabs, cry at the “Mean Girls” we encounter, find ourselves in the “Swoop and Surround” by college guys who think we’re younger than we are. Wait. That’s only in Vegas.
Anyyyyyyyyyyway, I decided to do something about it. No more would I be left out in the cold. I’d attend a conference made for bloggers too awesome to attend BlogHer10.
No explanation needed. Awesome bloggers united at the best damn conference I’ve ever been to. You need more info? Backpacking Dad has the lowdown.
1. Hashtagging Your Home: Taught by @BackpackingDad
2. Hide and Seek 201: How to hide so your kids can’t find you and you can get 5 freakin’ minutes to yourself @DiaperDiaries
3. How to go Pee without your kids following you session. Keynote Speaker @Kristins4kids
4. Afternoon breakout session: Spongebob Friend or Foe? @annieology
5. Wearing headphones while you work and the kids play/argue/torture each other. Moderated by @Karpo
6. How to Sleep While Kids are Watching Cartoons and Eating Out of the Cereal Boxes translated by @Lunasea237
7. Content Filtering Session: How to sort out which child is actually bleeding in a house full of screamers @vitafamiliae
8. Two Session Special: Improve Your Handwriting While Paying Bills and Using Your Vacuum to Firm Your Arms @thelemons
9. How to Maximize Your Nap: Dealing with Barking Dogs, Whiny Kids and Demanding Husbands @themomsmith
10. Fitness Panel: Tweeting Your Exercise Regimen: Motivational or Arrogant? @MightyHunter
***Stiletto Mom has a recap if you need to catch up before joining in on the fun**
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016