Last night was, probably, the most relaxed I’ve been in at least a month. My husband was at work. My children were nestled in the beds, sleeping peacefully. There was a quiet in the house that turned blissful. Our weeks have been crazy due, in large part, to projects and events I had planned through blogging. Kids were tired and Momma was overwhelmed. So, last night I did something about it.
I put them to bed and put myself in front of Netflix. If you know me, watching TV is not the norm. I’m not a television watcher because my brain usually can’t turn off. Posts needs to be written. Emails need to be returned. Dishes. Laundry. Grocery shopping. You get the picture. After I put the kids to bed it was brainless television and Momma snack time. I reached for the NEW Milano Strawberry cookies. Good choice?
Strawberry Milano® cookies, which deliciously pair luscious strawberry filling with rich, dark chocolate for an irresistible, sweet indulgence that brings a moment of satisfaction to any day
What’s Your Milano Moment?
To celebrate the launch of this delectable treat, Pepperidge Farm encourages people to share their favorite “Milano Moments” in an online movement that unites Milano fans worldwide. My moment is:
Momma Findings Thoughts:
About a month ago I was visiting with my parents. I love when my Mom pours me a cup of coffee when I arrive. There’s something about the way she makes it that always lifts my spirit. So, as we were having coffee my father walks in with a bag of Milano cookies. “We have only 3 left. You’re lucky I’m sharing this one with you.”
Milano cookies make me think of my parents and those little moments that will stay with me forever. So, when I was asked to try the new Strawberry Milano cookies I didn’t hesitate. Who doesn’t like chocolate and strawberry? To me, they didn’t taste MUCH different than the regular Milano Cookies. There was just a hint of strawberry to it, but not too overwhelming.
My children got to try them too (What? You didn’t think I was a pig and ate the whole bag, did you?) and we talked about all the ways we’d like to enjoy these blissful snacks:
- Back-To-School: They mentioned it would be great to pack in their lunchbox… after they eat their healthy meal of course.
- For Teachers: What a great way to welcome the new teacher in your child’s life. Pair a bag of these cookies with a coffeehouse gift card and you’re sure to earn a little brownie points. I, for one, like the teachers know that I’m here for support if they need it.
- After Dinner: Have a little family time after dinner. I love hanging around the dinner table, forgetting the dishes for a moment, and talking with everyone about their day.
- Camp Out: We’re not a “Camping Family” per se, but we do like to “Camp Out” in the living room for movie night or a sleep over with friends. Break out the Milano Cookies and create a fun camping experience indoors.
- Morning Coffee Date: I just planned a coffee date with my dear friend. I know, I know.. I’m ACTUALLY going to break away from the laptop. Make a piping hot pot of coffee and serve up Milano Cookies for girlfriend chat.
- Cookie Tasting: One thing my children love is variety. Pair up the different flavors of Milano Cookies and have a tasting complete with glasses of milk.
Connect with Milano:
Get involved on Facebook by choosing to “like” Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies and posting your moment to the Wall for your chance to win a ‘bushel’ of Strawberry Milano cookies. Pssst…..there is a special coupon to be found there as well.
Spread the word on Twitter by including #MilanoMoment in Tweets about the product. Consider following @PepperidgeFarm, too!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016