Yesterday, I celebrated the importance of reading, with Scholastic, to kick off the Back-To-School season here at Momma Findings. Today, I’m talking ways to make it easier on all of us parents when preparing meals during the busy days of the school week. I’d like to, kindly, invite you guys to go on this journey with me as I partner with both HEB Foods and ConAgra for the Back-To-School Meal Maker Challenge.
For the next six weeks, I’ll bring you all kinds of fun stuff such as: recipes, HEB combo locos, coupons, and ideas to save you time in the kitchen. Oh, and lets not forget the fun giveaways I’ve got planned. The first meal maker challenge, hotdogs. Can you do more than just the norm?
Find it Wednesday, July 28 and Expires Tuesday, Aug. 31 * You Save $2.47
Momma Findings Meal Maker:
Hotdogs/Franks go a LONG way in my house. I have three very young children who love to eat them in a variety of ways such as:
- Classic in the bun
- Whole right off the grill
- Wrapped up with cheese in a warm Tortilla
- Cut Up with Mac & Cheese
- Mixed in their Scrambled Eggs
- Wrapped in a Croissant with Cheese
Momma Findings Meal Tip:
Use the Hebrew Franks to pack hot dog lunches for your Elementary aged children. I find wrapping them in foil helps keep heat and moisture in. My children don’t like cold hot dogs. Once the older kids leave for school and toddler wakes up use the Pam Spray to make a batch of scrambled eggs with cut up hotdogs.
I’ve told you guys I’ve already started counting down the days until school begins, so to celebrate my Back-To-School Kick Off with HEB and ConAgra, I’ve got a $50 Prize Pack for one lucky reader that includes the following:
- Reusable ConAgra shopping tote
- $25 H-E-B gift card*
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter
- 4-pack Snack Pack Pudding
- Healthy Choice Fresh Mixer
- LaChoy Creation
- LaChoy Sauce
- Chef Boyardee
- Hunt’s Ketchup
- Marie Callender’s Homestyle Creation
**Note: Giveaway open nationwide, however, please note HEB stores are mainly located in Texas. If you do not have a store nearby and you happen to win, gift card can be used at Central Market stores as well, but may not be of use to you if you’re out of the marketed area. In this case, please let us know.
Tell me, in the comment section, two things:
– One thing your child or family likes to mix with their scrambled eggs.
– What other unique ways have you cooked or eaten hot dogs.
Extra Entry Options (only after the above is answered):
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” the Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page along with the HEB and ConAgra Facebook Pages. Please comment on either the HEB or ConAgra page and tell ’em you discovered their page on Momma Findings.
- FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES by following HEB, ConAgraFoods, and myself on Twitter, then tweeting about this giveaway. Great tweet would be: Follow #HEBack2School Meal Maker Challenge at Momma Findings w/ @Sarann and Win a $50 @HEB & @ConAgraFoods Prize Pack http://bit.ly/b4VBSV.
- THREE EXTRA ENTRIES by blogging about the Meal Maker Challenge. This is a special entry that will be good for EVERY product giveaway I host throughout the Meal Maker Challenge in the next 6 weeks (5 total). Leave the URL in the comment section.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today July 27th – August 3rd 11:50pm CST and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to our winner Jackie Villano! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016