Yesterday, I talked about Summer grilling. Today, I’ve got home-made treats for the family for ya. I love me some cookies. There’s nothing like serving them up hot and ready for my children and their friends complete with a glass of milk. I, actually, live for the times my children give me the look of You’re so awesome! Or when their friends whisper to them, “I LOVE your Mom.”
Summertime is the best time for home baked treats after a long day of swimming or during those fun sleepovers, but it’s also a time I’d rather spend away from the hot oven as much as possible. I’m in South East Texas where the heat outside really puts a damper on turning on that oven.
Well, imagine my excitement when I found ready-to-bake cookie dough from Ice Box Bakery. This isn’t just ANY cookie dough, it’s made from wholesome ingredients, perfect for busy families such as mine.
Ice Box Bakery produces premium, all-natural, ready-to-bake cookie doughs made in small, individual batches. Using only the finest wholesome ingredients, Ice Box Bakery makes baking delicious homemade cookies quick, convenient, and fun to do, for even the busiest families. Quick-wrapped to ensure “fresh from the mixing bowl” flavor, our doughsare pre-rolled and can be easily sliced by even the smallest hands.
- Deluxe Chocolate Chip: The ultimate American favorite, with generous chunks of rich semi-sweet chocolate in every delectable bite.
- Classic Sugar Cookies: Sweetly simple, made with pure vanilla extract. Wonderful plain, and perfect for rolling and decorating.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip: Deliciously chewy, chock full of crunchy walnuts and sweet milk chocolate chips.
- Double Dutch Chocolate: For the true chocolate lover: dark, rich chocolate cookies studded with rich chocolate chips.
- Chewy Ginger Spice: Sweet, dark molasses and spicy ginger, cinnamon and clove—right out of Grandma’s cookie jar! Perfect for rolling and cutting with gingerbread man cookie cutters, just like homemade.
- Tart Cherry Pie: Soft, chewy oatmeal cookies dotted with sweet dried cherries and tart cranberries.
- Old Time Peanut Butter: Creamy, rich peanut butter cookies with chunks of crunchy fresh peanuts.
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
Thanks to Ice Box Bakery, we had the opportunity to take these cookies on a “Kid Test-Drive”. They sent us two flavors Oatmeal Chocolate Chip and Double Dutch Chocolate. Now if the names of those two cookie flavors don’t make you drool, I don’t know what will. Here’s what we liked:
- Packaging: Right away, I fell in love with the way the cookies looked, merely, in the packaging. Why? Because it reminds me of an “Old Time Cracker Barrel-Type” product. When I think of Cracker Barrel, I think of “Family History”. Ice Box Bakery made me these cookies have and will be a part of my family for years to come. Making Memories.
- Slice Guide: Each package has a slice guide so you can cut cookies into perfect baking size. Check it out:
- Great Flavors: Ice Box Bakery has a variety of flavors to choose from. Anything chocolate is a fave in my book! Thes flavors we tried were absolutely delicious!
- Wholesome Ingredients: Cookie dough is made with wholesome ingredients, including real creamery butter (never hydrogenated shortening or oils!), pure cane sugar, and pure vanilla.
- Convenience: Yes, Ice Box Bakery makes it easy to bake cookies without all the mixing, measuring, and baking. Simply. Slice, Bake, and Enjoy.
Momma Findings Improvements and Suggestions:
I loved baking up great cookies with Ice Box Bakery, however, there are a few things I’d like to mention to help your experience, such as:
- Slice Guide: I have a love/hate relationship with the slice guide. I like they give us exact cutting measurements, however, it’s difficult to cut OVER the packaging. Suggestion: Unwrap the outside wrapper half way, revealing the dough for easy cutting and visible slice guide. You can also simply go “freestyle” and cut away for the sizing of your choice.
- Where to Buy: At the moment you can only buy Ice Box Bakery dough at specialty stores and Whole Food Markets. Suggestion: Shop at specialty stores and Whole Food Markets. You won’t find these at your local grocery store chain. Bummer.
Ice Box Bakery products can be found at Specialty Stores and Whole Food Markets for the suggested retail price of $4.99.
One lucky winner will receive 3 Flavors of Ice Box Bakery Cookie Dough of your choice. Yup, you’ll be baking for your family in no time!
Tell me, in the comment section, two things:
– What’s your family’s favorite cookie flavor?
– What 3 Ice Box Bakery Flavors do you think you’d like to try?
Extra Entry Options:
- FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES if you “like” both the Ice Box Bakery Facebook Fan Page and our Momma Findings Official Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead and comment once you get there! Tell Ice Box Bakery Momma Findings sent ya.
- TWO EXTRA ENTRIES by following both Ice Box Bakery and myself on Twitter and tweeting about this giveaway. Great tweet would be: I’ve got baking on the brain, so I entered to win @Iceboxbakery cookie dough at Momma Findings w/ @Sarann http://bit.ly/9VNxt4.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming an email subscriber. Form on the right side.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY becoming a Facebook Networked Blog follower.
- ONE EXTRA ENTRY follow us on Google Friends.
Contest starts today July 22st – August 5th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to Cardio Bunny who said, “My favorite cookies are chocolate chip. I would love to try the Deluxe Chocolate Chip (of course), Oatmeal Chocolate Chip,abd Old Time Peanut Butter Cookies from Ice Box Bakery.” Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016