Welcome back to the coolest Summer Block Party EVER! If you didn’t enter yesterday’s giveaway, it’s too late, but might I suggest you check out all the cool places my awesome readers suggested where KIDS EAT FREE?! You might just find your next outing and save a little money all at the same time.
We’re talking Summer Fun that won’t break the bank, but have you checked out some of the other amazing parties? Cutie Booty Cakes has some awesome health tips and Classy Chaos has some great ways to preserve those Summer Memories. Make sure you check em’ out, but let’s get started on more fun ways to have fun all within budget.
I love going to the movies. Our latest outing was Toy Story 3, but I’ve found we can’t do it very often due to the cost. Add in two adult tickets, three children tickets, popcorn, drinks, candy, and gas to get there and you’ve got yourself quite the bill. Oh, don’t forget the gas to get BACK there once you realize your 3-year-old left his “Lovie” in the theater and is in tears because he feels like he lost his best friend.
Yeah. It happened.
So, how can families still enjoy the movies and stay within budget (without having to sneak in candy you bought for a $1.00 at the Walgreens down the road)? Well, most cities, have Summer Movie promotions. Our theater happens to have an 8 week Summer Marathon, where they play an older movie and discount refreshments. I don’t mind because half the movies they show we haven’t seen or we already love. It’s all about the movie experience with my kids. That’s what makes them happy. For only $5.50 we can get a ticket into the movie AND a kids meal. Check it out:
I urge you to ask your local theater what Summer promotions they have for families. You might just find yourself laughing with your kids in front of the big screen with money left over for ice cream afterwards!
Our giveaway only lasts 24 hours, so make sure you tell your friends about this one on Twitter, Facebook, Email, Phone, Smoke Signal, whatever gets it done. One lucky reader will win a Nestle Prize Package that includes a mix of free coupons from the following brands: JUICY JUICE®, OVALTINE®, EDY’S®/DREYER’S®, CARNATION® Breakfast Essentials, WONKA®, STOUFFER’S®, NESQUIK®, TOLL HOUSE®, NESTLÉ® Pure Life, and DRUMSTICK® Sundae Cones.
How To Enter (Required):
Leave a comment telling me the last movie you took the family to watch. Can’t remember the last time you went to the movies? Well, it’s been TOO long sister! Tell me why!
- Send a tweet letting your friends know, such as: It’s Day 4 of the Summer Block Party w/ @Sarann! Enter to win a Nestle Prize Pack at Momma Findings http://bit.ly/b5F2XP. Leave your status url in the comment section.
- “Like” Momma Findings on Facebook and leave me a comment. You’ll stay up to date on all the winners chosen this week for the Summer Block Party
- Blog about the Summer Block Party. Yes, this is a special entry because doing this gets you an extra entry EACH day this week. Just leave a comment each day with you url of your blog post. Please link directly to this post.
- Become an email subscriber! The form is over there on the right sidebar and you’ll stay up to date on all things happening here at Momma Findings right there in your inbox.
- Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs
- Become a Google Friend. Because who doesn’t love Google and who doesn’t love friends? Just scroll all the way to the bottom and you’ll see how.
Contest starts today July 15th CST and ends tonight at 11:59PM CST. It is open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes. Winners will be contacted the following day by email, an edit in this post, and announced on the Momma Findings Facebook Page.
Be a Party Crasher and Win!
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED*** Congrats to our winner Cammie from MomsMaterial! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize. She says this about the movie she recently watched, “Day4: Cammie email@example.com who says: Karate Kid – I thought it was great! One thing I do is buy a large popcorn and I bring in paper lunch bags and divide it up between the family.” Great idea!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016