We’ve been getting a whole lot of rain here in the Houston area the last few weeks. Hurricane Season is upon us and Tropical Storms are steadily forming in the Gulf. With such storms, we’re, often, bound indoors. Having three young children, it’s definitely a chore to avoid those infamous words no mother wants to hear… I’m BORED!
To keep my kids moving and entertained we like to mix it up a bit. We have Nintendo Wii time. We have reading time. We have movie time. We have craft time. We have imagination time. We have board game time. We also have DANCE time. Yes, we like to turn up the music and jam to our favorite hits sung BY kids FOR kids with KidzBop Dance Party.
KIDZ BOP DANCE PARTY! will get kids up and moving to today’s biggest hits sung by kids for kids. Featuring 12 current dance tracks, this CD is perfect for parties, road trips, and dancing in your living room!
1.Evacuate the Dance Floor
3.I Gotta Feeling
4.Party in the USA
6.Let it Rock
8.Party Like a Rockstar
9.Hot N Cold
10.Axel F (The Frog Song)
11.Don’t Stop The Music
12.Chicken Noodle Soup
Momma Findings Family Thoughts:
We are big fans of KidzBop and we love grooving around the house. When I was asked to check out the latest CD KidzBop Dance Party, I knew we’d have a lot of fun with the music. What I loved most is how the lyrics are changed to be more Family Friendly. As a Mom, I trust KidzBop to keep inappropriate content out of each song. I’m also not, constantly, having to listen to cheesy kids music. These are tunes I listen to ANYWAY, but made fit for little ears. My children also enjoy the fact that kids are singing the songs and they feel more “in tune”.
Fun Ideas to Incorporate with KidzBop:
- Jam Out In the Car: Yes. When we received our KidzBop Dance Party Album, my children made sure we kept it in the car. I found having music they love in the speakers makes for a better car ride anyway. So, when we run out for ice cream or snow cones we make it fun by dancing in the car.
- Make Clean-Up Time Fun: My kids groan when we have to clean, but since we ALL have to do it, I give them some great background music to keep a good attitude.
- Make Fun Videos Together: I’m a blogger. I often video just about EVERYTHING. I love all the tracks on KidzBop Dance Party so much, I incorporated them into my review videos with Webkinz Jr. and Kung Zhu Pets. Why? Because the more I thought about it, the more I realized each time we played with our toys our KidzBop music was playing in the background. It made sense to me and the kids loved seeing themselves with their favorite toys and music. Just make sure you give them credit if you plan to publish online.
- Have Momma Quiet Time: How do you have Momma Quiet Time with the rambunctious kids? I downloaded our KidzBop Dance Party onto the kids MP3 players and my iPod Touch. Each child now has the jams in their ears while they play and I have much needed quiet time. Genius or what?!
- Have a Dance Party: Why not invite your friends over to have a dance off?! Turn up the speakers, have snacks, and get those giggles out. I find it great on those really hot days or when that rain won’t stop coming down. Check out all the fun we had:
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016