I have been thoroughly enjoying my Verizon Palm Pre Plus this month and took it to the ultimate test during our recent Spring Break Trip. We drove from Houston to San Antonio with only one thing on our mind: SeaWorld.
I’m the epitome of a multi-tasker, meaning my brain, literally, runs on structure. In my Momma head, I have everything planned from the time I wake up, to the things I’ll do before we get in the car, to what time we’ll eat. I know, call me OCD, but if you could take a picture of my brain it would literally look like a list with check marks dictating success or failure. Or a little something like:
Freaky. I know.
So, how does my OCD brain translate into the usage of my Verizon Palm Pre Plus? Well, it works the same way. It’s the epitome of a Multi-Tasking Smartphone with features like:
- Calendar Synchronization: Your Microsoft Office Outlook, Google, Yahoo, Facebook Calendars all in one view.
- Notification Panel: At the bottom of your screen you receive ALL your important updates from emails, text messages, and even events on your Calendar.
- Linked Contacts: All your contacts are automatically linked together from Facebook, Email, and Phone. It even links up their profile picture!
- Messaging: My all time favorite feature. You can chat with your friend Toni via Text, when she arrives home and messages you through Google Chat, it appears in the SAME place. No matter where you start your conversation it’s all in one place per contact.
- Google Maps: Yeah. This literally saved us on our SeaWorld Trip. We decided, last minute to stay another night. We, literally, looked up the closest hotels, checked out their website, rating, and called them to book. After getting a little lost, Google Maps helped us get to our destination with the map and driving directions.
- Multiple Apps Open: You can literally ease through your Email, FourSquare, Task List, & Messages without closing each App. Keep them open, slide through them quickly to save time.
- Task Lists: Yes, this kept my brain from shutting down. I simply typed in all I needed to do before Sea World the next morning and checked it off as each was accomplished.
Check out my Task List the night before we went to SeaWorld:
There’s something about checking off each task, that makes my Momma Brain breath a little sigh of relief that I’m on track for the day and keeps me multi-tasking like nobody’s business! Stay tuned for more on this Mother of Smartphones during my Verizon Palm Pre Plus Mommy Blogger Journey.
So, Mommas (and Poppas) how do you keep track of all you need to during the day? Do you use the classic list and check off each task accomplished?
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016