My daughter and I have been in much anticipation about meeting Disney’s newest princess, Tiana, from the Princess And The Frog. She joins ranks with Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine and Mulan. The Princess and the Frog is Disney’s first princess film since Mulan, which was released in June 1998.
After missing the debut in theaters, my 6-year-old daughter has been counting down the days we could pick up the movie in stores. Well THAT day is arriving. On March 16th, the newest Princess will be introduced to homes everywhere on the Princess and The Frog BluRay & DVD.
As a young girl, I was, personally influenced by Belle and Ariel. My daughter daydreams as I did about being a Princess and we are thrilled to see a Southern Cajun Twist. As we learn about Tiana, Moms, like me, can enjoy a trip down memory lane with this Disney Princess Montage clip:
Disney Princess and The Frog DVD hits store shelves March 16th so be on the look out!
Join the excitement with me and my daughter as we await the BluRay & DVD release. To add to the fun, I have an exclusive chance for one reader to win your own copy of Disney’s Princess and The Frog right here at Momma Findings.
Tell me, in the comment section, who your child’s favorite Disney Princess is.
Extra Entry Options:
– Five EXTRA entries by blogging about this giveaway.
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest and @Sarann
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today March 11th – March 26th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Congrats to Jeanette H.! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016