My family loves spending time together, especially playing our Nintendo Wii. Although, we continuously vote Wii Bowling as our favorite past time, we are constantly looking for new Family Friendly games to shake it up a bit. There’s only so many times I can take getting beat by a 7-year-old, before it starts affecting my self confidence.
It’s all about competition, friendly of course. So, when we were asked to check out THQ’s newest Wii Game SpongeBob’s Boating Bash, I knew the kids and I would be up to the challenge.
About the Game:
Crash ‘N Bash with your favorite SpongeBob character in this exhilarating, fast-paced demolition derby style party game full of excitement for the whole family. Players drive around in cars…er, boats competing within wacky arenas throughout Bikini Bottom to ultimately be the last boat standing! The story draws upon one of the most popular events in the TV Series which is SpongeBob’s never ending quest to earn his coveted boating license. In the game, SpongeBob is tricked into a D.R.I.V.E. course by a shady Shark character to earn his license and is taught the WRONG way to drive.
- Demolition Party Bash pick up and play with friends anytime in multiplayer mode and compete to become the las man… er boat standing.
- Bash, Crash, & Demolish your way through SpongeBob’s world competing in loads of hilarious arenas
- Customize your boat with over 100 different options
- Choose & Drive as your favorite SpongeBob character, 9 total
- Develop Wacky Driving Skills avoiding obstacle & hazards, and yes, even driving backwards
Unique Wii Features:
- Over 100 possible boatmobile combinations
- Mrs. Puff is a playable character in Wii only
- Player Awardables
- 4 Player multiplayer (split screen)
Nevertheless, as a parent, I enjoy the fact that it’s rated E for everyone, with only wacky driving and mild cartoon violence, like Mario Kart. I mean, when will you EVER have a banana peel to throw out the window to slip the driver behind you? Oh….. Wait. Last week, I actually DID have one. Weird.
SpongeBob’s Boating Bash for the Wii hit store shelves March 2nd. To purchase yours you can visit Amazon.com for the suggested retail price of $39.99. It’s also available for Nintendo DS & DSi.
Oh, since we are BIG fans of Family Friendly Games that we can all enjoy on game night, I’m going to venture and guess you are too! So, we’ve got your chance to win SpongeBob’s Boating Bash for the Wii!
In the comment section, answer two questions:
1.) Who is your favorite SpongeBob Character?
2.) Do you allow your child to watch SpongeBob? Why or Why Not?
Extra Entry Options:
– Five EXTRA entries by blogging about SpongeBob’s Boating Bash for the Wii by linking to their site and this post.
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest and @Sarann
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today March 9th – March 23rd Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED***
Congrats to Marc, our Winner! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize!
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016