I looked down at my feet and my jaw dropped. How could I go THIS long without a pedicure? How could I go THIS long without painting my toenails? In fact, how DID I go this long without even putting lotion on those sweet heels of mine? Oh. Righhhhht. Kids.
It’s really quite crazy, because I still remember, as a teenager, I had a very strict beauty regimen. There wasn’t a night I “forgot” to wash off my make-up. There wasn’t a day I found myself in public with ashy knees and elbows. These days, I find myself, a young mother with three children, slowly losing myself every day, slowly losing the little things I usually did to help me feel beautiful. What’s even more upsetting is most Moms I talk to, completely agree. There isn’t enough hours (or energy) in the day to indulge and where would we turn for beauty advice that fits the lifestyle of a Mom?
Two questions I ask myself before buying new Make-Up or getting a new haircut. Is it in our family’s budget? And will my chaotic day allow time for use of that product?
Well, DisneyFamily.com feels the same way I do when it comes to Beauty and Moms. Wait, strike that. They know we are Beautiful Moms, but we need a little extra help on the days we want to feel a little pampered. Their new beauty resource can be just the thing a lot of us look for, when we have one of those moments of Why in the world haven’t I gotten a pedicure?
About DisneyFamily.com Beauty Section:
Because Disney Family recognizes that many moms are short on time and cash, they wanted to provide tips and advice on easy and inexpensive ways moms can shine. To help moms find their inner beauty & outer glow, Disney Family.com recently added new beauty-related content to their site in the Makeover Mom section, including how to build a better wardrobe, how to make the most of drugstore makeup, how to find the perfect little black dress, and MORE!
Because I’m excited about this new resource on DisneyFamily.com, I’m giving you guys the chance to win a Beauty Prize Pack that includes:
– Family.com branded makeup tote
– Sleep mask
– Mini manicure set
– Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy candle
(approximately a $60 value)
In the comment section, tell me how you make the most of “me time” or let me know your biggest indulgence when it comes to pampering yourself.
Extra Entry Options:
– Five EXTRA entries by blogging about DisneyFamily.com by linking to their site and this post.
– Follow me on Twitter and send out a Tweet linking to this contest and @Sarann
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today March 5th – March 19th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
***CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED***
Congrats to SweetHeart(s) Traveling, our Winner! Please check your inbox on how to claim your prize.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016