As my fingers typed away on Twitter during the Super Bowl, I was caught off guard when I saw swarms of men with no pants appear on my TV screen. Men-Wearing-Whitey-Tighties-Say-What?!
I, later, got a good chuckle when I realized it was the Dockers Men Without Pants Super Bowl Commercial. It was all about men stepping up and wearing the pants – even though they weren’t! As we come down from our Sugar high from Heart filled candy boxes, I want to know all about your Valentine’s Day! Please leave out who wasn’t wearing the pants in your house and instead tell me who WAS.
I’m giving away 5 pairs of Dockers Soft Khakis in either a classic khaki color or a cool red.
How to Enter:
In the comment section, prove that men ARE wearing the pants and that #chivalryisnotdead – especially since Valentine’s Day. In the comment section, tell me about what your guy did for you on Valentine’s Day (past or for this year) and I will select 5 winners at random to receive a free pair of khakis.
Extra Entry Options:
– Five Extra Entries– If you post a picture of what your guy did for you this Valentine’s Day on your blog and link to this contest.
– Three Extra Entries if you follow me on Twitter @Sarann and send out a Tweet linking to this contest. Please include a reply to @Sarann and hastag #chivalryisnotdead
– Sign up to be an email subscriber right there on the right side
– Add the Momma Findings button to your blog sidebar
– Follow Momma Findings on Facebook Networked Blogs (scroll ALLL the way to the bottom of the blog for the link).
– Follow Momma Findings on Google Friends .
Contest starts today February 16th – February 19th Midnight Central Time and open to US residents only. Leave each entry in separate comments. You don’t have to be a blogger to enter, but please leave a valid email address for contact purposes.
Latest posts by Sara Patterson (see all)
- Music Monday: Just Breathe - June 20, 2016
- There is a wolf prowling our schools - May 25, 2016
- Music Monday: I completely adore the song “Priceless” - May 23, 2016